Reviews for Frozen Memories
VampiressBeauty20 chapter 12 . 11/19/2007
Will you please gag me? This is the worst story that I have ever come across, and yet you expect to be getting praise for a piece of crap like this? Let me put it this way dear, people on this website do not want to read pure bullshit like this.

You truly have defined the term, "Fanbrat", and if you really have not a clue what that means, I'm sure you won't have a huge problem over when I tell you to stop writing second grade chicken scratch, and delete all of your bullshit fanfic's and never write again.
accountdone chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Dear sex deprived suethor,

I’m not even going to bother to point out any of the errors, since the error was that you even JOINED fan fiction dot net. This story was horrible, a disgrace. I highly suggest that you go back to fourth grade and learn about things like capitals, periods, and spaces. Obviously you need a memory check. Every single sentence had at least two errors.

Paragraph chunks piss everyone off, and on top of it all, it was poorly written. I don’t even know what the hell is going on, since your story is too fucking confusing. Who the hell is this person? You’re pathetic Mary Sue? I bet it is, since she’s described in such detail and has such horrible things happening to her.

And, please don’t tell me that this is on of those over used plotlines where the tragic girl somehow falls into the Naruto world with a horrible case of amnesia and a strange power that only she possesses. No wait, OF COURSE it is. All of you pathetic suethors think the same, I suppose.

Well, I’m not going any further. Besides, I’m sure that you MUST’VE known how horrible your story was. You only have 19 reviews for twelve chapters and you already have a flame. It’s a no-brainer. But, I guess that what you have is worse than having no brain.

Your efforts are fruitless, so don’t bother trying again, you nasty sue troll.

From: The Assh0le
hashire chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Considering how it's a ninja village and clearly has walls and a gate, I don't think she could just stroll in and then back out again like that. Konoha has better protection than that.

Well, that little Kiba scene was pretty pointless. He sensed a new girl. Plenty of people could do that.

I don't think everyone knows everyone else. After all, Team 7 was unaware of Team Gai until the Chuunin exam, and vice versa. If everyone in the village knew about everyone else, then the meeting between them would have been different.

Sakura is not that much of a bitch. She hits Naruto for saying stupid things, but not just because he talks a lot.

Take an extra second (or two, if you type slow) to add a "y" and "o" to that "u" you have there. It's not that hard, and it looks much better.
hashire chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
That was rather . . . dry. Just a bunch of information listed one after the other. Not a very good way to start a story.

Also, I doubt that Konoha would have a sign outside of it announcing its name and existence. It's supposed to be hidden, after all.
FreeJayFly chapter 12 . 12/28/2006
Hey, lolz, just got your PM *been grounded* and I must say, I do like your story a lot. *sings the "Fuck Flying Leaf" song* lol anyways, we all know that FL is only writing flames cuz she can't write worth shit, proof right in her profile, OMG! No stories! OMG, people she's flaming, OMG! They have stories! XD XD keep up the gw and don't listen to the OC haters, they have no imagination *wink* *looks at watch* well, time for me to log off, catch with you later... OH! *adds to watch list* If you add me to yours... you'll see a story that you'll be bound to like XD XD (Flying... SHIT) WEE! XD, ok, well, PM me *goes to watch Pokemon*
kenna chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
hey! great job on ur last chapter! plz update sooner... it pissed me off that it took u forever to update.(i know that your connection sucks, but o well!) i think your story is really good so far. are you going to update your other story soon too? i hope so. well, keep up the good work. i look forward to reading the rest of your story when u finish. ttyl!

Hi chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
Hey Boosel! Um, yeah I read your story, so no will you leave me ALONE!/? Well it's not like I didn' t want to read it, but thats NOT the point! The point is, if you want me to read this, then you will update faster like you vowed to. I' m getting closer to wanting to write some stuff of my own... I' m still worried about my ability though... ANYWAY this isn' t supposed to be about me so, nice job and you better update SOON! C ya soon! (Hopefully for Halloween heh...)

I love you! (Not like that though!)
kenna chapter 11 . 9/21/2006
hey, great job on ur story. it's really good. i found a few errors you might wanna do a spell check and grammar check. plz update soon.

Love ya!

Hi chapter 11 . 9/11/2006
Yay you updated! Finnally, lol. Anyway I read it last night, but I couldn' t leave a review until now (the next day in the afternoon) because my Mom just had to come home, and make me go to bed! ANYWAY, I' m glad your making longer chapters! Oh yeah try to have the next one done by next week, plz! Um, yeah... if you don't you know the drill with Alicia and the ugly spoon. When are you coming over, again? I miss you! Heh... lol!

-Melissa -
Enthusiastically Apathetic chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
It was great! Keep it up! and maybe faster this time! .-
FireLadyPhoenix chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
Great story so far PLEASE UPDATE!
Hi chapter 10 . 9/1/2006
Yay Boosel you updated! Hurry up and write more! If you don't lets just say that there will be concequences, having to do with Alicia and the ugly spoon. Heh... - C ya tommorow!

P.S. I hope I didn't offend you with this review... sorry if I did...
earthchik chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
Write more: i know i didnt review on all the other chapters thats just because there so good it would take too long to write how good they were on each chapter.

Plz make more there heaps good YAY *cuddles kiba*
ladydragonfire chapter 9 . 8/20/2006
update your story soon or im gonna have to strangle u in your sleep!

P.S. ace says "lemons please?" LOL
Ace chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
u write like elaine cuningham, a very talented Forgotten Realms author, ur plot line moves very fast, and u need to work on foreshadowing. it needs to b more subtle. other than that keep up the good work, robert.