Reviews for Changed Fates
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 4/6
You know, u should make this also a family and add Harry since I mostly seen Harry and Draco brothers than Dramione
Nikki Pond chapter 11 . 4/3
I actually like the slow dramione and that Draco didn't notice Hermione much. Understandable since he's focusing about him being a Potter than a love interest. It got me giddy that Hermione started to have a crush on him around the time of wedding.
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 4/2
This is the first time I cry about James and Lily, and mostly for Draco of never getting a chance to know his real family. Especially Sirius. And most importantly Snape. Oh! Unfair! I even love the moment between Draco and Lily. And when he said, "That's the last time. I never see her again." I can't help but cry.
Serenity20251 chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
I really love your story very well written and I love when draco is the brother of harry it's different from other story I hope to see the next chapter soon leep up the good work
mmmmm chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
so sad that this has been abandoned...
mb chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
Just one thing to say: continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
What the hell with Draco's real middle name?!...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!... Sorry it's just that... How could you give him THAT for a middle name... So... Unfitting and...Pf...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
are you possibly going to continue ? please i love draco as a potter 3
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
the end of this chapter was just heartbreaking! generations of young witches and wizards just...gone. i will admit, i cried a little bit. voldemort is truely evil
just another One'1 chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
Hey- I was just wondering, is this the end? I mean the story is fab and all but i reaaaaallly want it to continue! It's so good! Thanks x
Ragnell chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
I enjoyed the references to historical characters and folklore. An interesting plot.
xHELLOx chapter 21 . 7/30/2011
very good! :D really liked the relationships between draco and harry, draco and hermione and draco and ron... keep writing! :)
LanerMahaner chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
So I see you haven't updated in like four years... How sad. Because I love your story. And would obviously live it more if the story happened to be updated... :)
Qween.Georgie chapter 21 . 4/11/2011
I have read this story nonstop all the way through. It is absolutely one of my favorite and most believable Dramiones. Why did you ever stop writing? I know the chances of you reading this now, 4 years later are slim. But I really do hope you will come back and finish it.
Sarah chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH hah I laugh and cry and everything and it's just an amazing story. I really hope you keep writing anything )!