Reviews for Runnin' With The Devil
friendly chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
this is good. update soon. please
4everdreaming chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
This story just keeps getting better and better! Please update as soon as possible! Keep up the great work!
Middleageslover chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
That was awesome! I did think that the dream sequence was a little bit too long though. I had gotten confused on parts of it, but I like having them. Great job! Update soon!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
Poor Alex ! I hope things will get better for him ! Very good chap; i hope to read you again soon ; i really like your story ;-)
4everdreaming chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Please update! Please, Please, Please! I'm begging here!
4everdreaming chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
LOVE IT! Please continue! This is an amazing story, one of the best extra-brother stories I have read! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Middleageslover chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Awesome! You have to update! I must know what happens with Alex and the Winchester men! Update soon please!
Middleageslover chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Great job, and sorry for my stupidity while PMing you! lol.
AgnesSophia chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
Another great chapter. God!, you are really good. I really love the way that you write. Hope to see more angst (if it is SammyAngst, the better; if not, it will still be good).

Until the next time...

Agnes
AgnesSophia chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
This is a really good story. Hope to see more SamAngst. I really liked that you made Alex, older that Sam, but younger that Dean. Hope to see more.

Agnes
naraardor chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Love the story. By the way, are you going to finish the rest of your Outsiders stories? I really liked that one about Two-Bit.
friendly chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
love this story. keep it going
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Good story so soon.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I think this is a very good start ... I hope you ud soon ;-)