Reviews for I Turn To You
ANNIE THIEL chapter 29 . 3/22
MY FAVORITE ALL TIME STORY. I LOVED THE ACTION. COMENDY AND DRAMA. I HOPE YOU MAKE MORE JASON AND KIMBERLY LOVE STORIES NEAR FEATURE. KEEP THIS ONE THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I HAVE OTHER FAVORITES TOO.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 31 . 3/13
I LOVE THIS STORY. I CAN'T TEAR MYSELF AWAY FROM READING THIS. THIS STORY HOT TO TROT.
Annie Thiel chapter 31 . 12/18/2013
I THESE STORIES THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN TO READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I LOVE HOW YOU PUT JASON AND KIMBERLY PAIRED UP. THEY MAKE A GREAT PAIR. I'M JUST MORE THAN HAPPY THAT TRINI WAS NEVER PAIRED UP WITH JASON. I HATE HER.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
THIS IS WITH A DOUBT MY FAVORITE LOVE STORY OF ALL TIMES. I', HAPPY JASON TURNED TO KIMBERLY INSTEAD OF TRINI. JASON AND KIMBERLY ARE MY FAVORITES SAME GOES FOR BILLY, TAYANA,ADAM,ROCKY AND ASHIA AND ZACK.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
I HAVE TO SAY HOW I LOVE SEEING JASON AND KIMBERLY PAIRED UP IN EVERY STORY I READ. I'M NOT A FAN OF KAT OR TRINI. I LOVE ASHIA AND TAYANA THOUGH. ASHAI BELONGS WITH ROCKY AND TAYANA WITH ADAM.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 31 . 3/16/2013
I LOVE THE ENDING. I LOVE HOW JADE KICKED HER MOTHER OUT OF HER LIFE AFTER WHAT HER MOM DID TO JASON AND KIMBERLY. I LOVED IT HOW JASON TURNED TO KIMBERLY INSTEAD OF TRINI. TRINI WAS NEVER MY FAVORITE LIKE TOMMY AND KAT.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/16/2013
I LOVE THE KIMBERLY OVER POWERED GINA AND FIGHTING FOR PEACE AND LOVE. I LOVED THIS HOW HAVE JASON AND KIMBERLY AS AN COUPLE. BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T LIKE OR LIVE TRINI AND KAT. ASHAI IS GREAT AND COOL SHE BELONGS WITH ROCKY AND TAYANA BELONGS TO ADAM. I JUST WISHED THAT KIMBERLY'S FATHER SHOULD BE IN MORE THESE STORIES BESIDES HER MOTHER. I DON'T LKE TOMMY EITHER. I'M CRAZY ABOUT JASON, ROCKY, BILLY AND ADAM.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 31 . 9/22/2012
THIS IS WITH OUT A DOUBT MY FAVORITE LOVE STORY. ROMANCE, DRAMA, COMENDY AND ACTION. I CAN'T STOP READING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. SAME THING WITH THE OTHER STORIES LIKE THE RETURN CLASSIC. I ALWAYS LOVED BY YOUR SIDE. IT'S FUNNY HOW THE EX WIFE CAN BE YOUR WORSE ENMEY. I LOVED IT WHNE JASON AND HIS DADA MADE PEICE.
Diane Langley chapter 31 . 4/16/2012
Loved this one too! This was a crazy, roller coaster ride of a fic, and I'm actually glad I am finding it so much after it was written so that I did not have to go through the anguish of the cliffhangers!

Thank you for your amazing PR fanfiction. :)
Optima99 chapter 31 . 1/5/2012
Wow, cannot believe I missed out on this story back then. Anyway, this story is well written and the characters are portrayed well. I'm glad that Jason and Kim were able to persevere through tough times and were rewarded for it. I felt bad for Gina, a little, because she does not know what she really wants in life, which is something a lot of us are trying to figure out at times. Overall, the drama was good, the dialogue was spot on and the story was well deserved for its praise.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I'M HAPPY THAT JASON TURNED TO KIMBERLY INSTEAD OF TRINI. I NEVER REALLY LIKED OR LOVED TRINI. I ALWAYS LOVED KIMBERLY THE MOST. I WANT TO SAY I LOVE IT WHENEVER JASON AND KIMBERLY GETS HOOKED UP IN EVERY STORY. TRINI WAS NEVER REALLY JASON'S TAPE.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 31 . 12/16/2011
I LOVE THE WHOLE STORY SPECIALLY THE ENDING. I LOVED IT WHEN JADE PUT GINA ON ICE WITH HER WORDS. AND GIVE HER JUST DESSERTS. I LOVED IT WHEN JASON ASKED KIMBERLY TO MARRY HER.
Alex B. Goode chapter 21 . 10/25/2011
Too bad you didn't have any more Rocky snaring at Gina.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE TO READ. ROMANCE AND ACTION. MY HEARTS MELTS ANY TIME I READ THIS. I'M A HUGE FAN OF JASON AND KIMBERLY, BILLY, AISHA, ROCKY,ZACH, TYANA, CAT AND ADAM. I LOVE THE WAY TO HAVE JASON AND KIMBERLY A COUPLE. THEY ROCK.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 31 . 10/9/2011
I LOVE THE ROMANCE. THIS IS ONE MY FAVORITE STORIES TO READ.