Reviews for I Turn To You
Alex B. Goode chapter 24 . 10/8/2015
God bless Chad for telling Jason.
Alex B. Goode chapter 22 . 10/8/2015
I'm surprised Frank Hart wasn't around yet.
Alex B. Goode chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
Yay Rocky!
Alex B. Goode chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
At least Gina's folks are nice.
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Perfect start!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/21/2015
Awesome Story! You are one of my favorite writers and authors.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 31 . 2/10/2015
THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE LOVE STORY AT ALL TIMES I KEEP READING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND SAME THING WITH THE OTHER LOVE STORIES. JASON AND KIMBERLY BELONG WITH EACH OTHER.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 31 . 9/13/2014
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE AND I HAVE MANY MORE. I STARTED TO READ BACK IN 2010 LIKE THE ONE CALLED BY MY SIDE. I THAT ONE TOO. I WILL NEVER STOP READING THESE LOVE STORIES I LOVED THE ONE'S WHEN TRINI GETS KILLED OFF.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 29 . 3/22/2014
MY FAVORITE ALL TIME STORY. I LOVED THE ACTION. COMENDY AND DRAMA. I HOPE YOU MAKE MORE JASON AND KIMBERLY LOVE STORIES NEAR FEATURE. KEEP THIS ONE THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I HAVE OTHER FAVORITES TOO.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY. I CAN'T TEAR MYSELF AWAY FROM READING THIS. THIS STORY HOT TO TROT.
Annie Thiel chapter 31 . 12/18/2013
I THESE STORIES THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN TO READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I LOVE HOW YOU PUT JASON AND KIMBERLY PAIRED UP. THEY MAKE A GREAT PAIR. I'M JUST MORE THAN HAPPY THAT TRINI WAS NEVER PAIRED UP WITH JASON. I HATE HER.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
THIS IS WITH A DOUBT MY FAVORITE LOVE STORY OF ALL TIMES. I', HAPPY JASON TURNED TO KIMBERLY INSTEAD OF TRINI. JASON AND KIMBERLY ARE MY FAVORITES SAME GOES FOR BILLY, TAYANA,ADAM,ROCKY AND ASHIA AND ZACK.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
I HAVE TO SAY HOW I LOVE SEEING JASON AND KIMBERLY PAIRED UP IN EVERY STORY I READ. I'M NOT A FAN OF KAT OR TRINI. I LOVE ASHIA AND TAYANA THOUGH. ASHAI BELONGS WITH ROCKY AND TAYANA WITH ADAM.
ANNIE THIEL chapter 31 . 3/16/2013
I LOVE THE ENDING. I LOVE HOW JADE KICKED HER MOTHER OUT OF HER LIFE AFTER WHAT HER MOM DID TO JASON AND KIMBERLY. I LOVED IT HOW JASON TURNED TO KIMBERLY INSTEAD OF TRINI. TRINI WAS NEVER MY FAVORITE LIKE TOMMY AND KAT.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/16/2013
I LOVE THE KIMBERLY OVER POWERED GINA AND FIGHTING FOR PEACE AND LOVE. I LOVED THIS HOW HAVE JASON AND KIMBERLY AS AN COUPLE. BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T LIKE OR LIVE TRINI AND KAT. ASHAI IS GREAT AND COOL SHE BELONGS WITH ROCKY AND TAYANA BELONGS TO ADAM. I JUST WISHED THAT KIMBERLY'S FATHER SHOULD BE IN MORE THESE STORIES BESIDES HER MOTHER. I DON'T LKE TOMMY EITHER. I'M CRAZY ABOUT JASON, ROCKY, BILLY AND ADAM.