Reviews for Letters
1337Pwny chapter 2 . 7/24
Ten outta ten
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 6/14
Truly a touching end to this story of Misato and Shinji. I like that you made them wait together, that was a good touch that lended the story some room to grow around. Very nicely done.
knightofdestiny chapter 2 . 6/13
I suppose a long and lengthy review would be quite welcome, as any author would thoroughly enjoy and appreciate any praise or constructive criticism that comes their way. However, there are some stories that you read and realize that a long winded response is nice, but doesn't work as you'd expect. Sometimes, you come across a tale that is so good that just a few words are enough to get across one's feelings.

This is one of those stories.

There are a ton of things that can be said, but I only have one word in particular that accurately conveys how I feel about this story. That word?

Masterpiece.

I sincerely hope that you're still around here, writing, and I can't wait to check out what else you have.
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 6/13
For the love of God, you stopped it there!? So touching and sweet, what a beautiful story of Shinjis love for Misato. You could have at least had them meet back together. Nicely done!
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Woo! Fantastic job!

Truly a fantastic way to weave an ending out of the mindscrew that was the original ending.
kingvampire00 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
loved it all of it but the part i loved the most was the saying about love bring two messed up people together
3ohIII chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Wel what can i sai im a sucker 4 shinji & misato fics ,it ws gud to read nd nw gona hit up ur profile nd c wt else u got(_)
Buradori0 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I read this way back when it first came up and jsut recently rediscovered it so here goes,

Okay, I first became aware of fan sometime in 2001. Ever since I have been as into this it as any other form of media. I have Read countless stories in; Anime/Manga ( Remember back when it was just labled 'Anime'), Games, Cartoons, TV Shows.

Going into deatail about my opinion of this fic would be to hard so let me just say this,

This is by far out of all thie fics I've read of the last decade of my fanfiction reading history, MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! :)
The Canadian Empire chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
One word: Awesome!
Dark Vizard447 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Awesome!
Phantom 4 Life chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Groovin' story my friend. My props you have. I hope to see more Misato Shinji lovey dovey goodness from you in the future.

Stay funk-a

-P4L
aedan cameron chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Misato Shinji pairings really aren't my cup of tea. Sure, Misato deserves to be happy and there isn't much in the world to comfort her as far as cannon men go. However, you wrote this story very well and I could feel their love for one another as I read. Having a true happy ending is nice, I enjoyed it much more than the "End of Evangelion" movie.

Thanks for the great read!

Aedan
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Thank you, Fifth Horseman, for this gift to all of us Shinji/Misato lovers out there. Your story is virtually flawless in the way the story flows and the charecters play out their actions. I would love to see a story from about Shinji's dream world!
anon123 chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Great story. Would love to see a bit more of the dream world where Shinji and Misato went to school together.
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Dayum, hon! This was kick-ass! Wish ~I~ could write like this!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »