Reviews for Fated
Ty3 chapter 18 . 4/25/2007
That was an amazing story. I just discovered it and I'm so glad I did. I loved it. Now I'm off to read the sequel!
LillysOfTheYalley chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
WOW
andersex chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Hey GREAT Story

when you said that Sam & Dean died I started crying, I was soo glad when they all ended up okay )!
VagrantCandy chapter 18 . 1/11/2007
Why, it was a good vacation, thank you...Ah, so relieving that they all survived in the end, isn't it? Sometimes displaying an inablility to let go is somehow beneficial...or is it? We're still a little unclear on how Ari's stay on the planet was prolonged...hm. Anyways, excellent epilogue and Within Temptation looks to be quite the sequel ;). Congrats on your knack for developing likeable characters Ash.
Duffster21 chapter 18 . 1/7/2007
wha... how... huh... okay now you totally lost me

im very confuzzeled *scratches head in confusion*
RETIRED666 chapter 18 . 1/4/2007
Good Epilogue yay! And one of the best supernatural stories I've read yet! :D
Professor Simms chapter 17 . 12/28/2006
WHAT?

I just spent 2 days reading your story and she dies?

That epilogue better have some serious life-giving-mojo happening!

SHE MUST BE WITH DEAN!

(In other words, good story.)
VagrantCandy chapter 16 . 12/25/2006
Feliz Navidad! Chapters 15 and 16 both excellent, as usual. Sry it took me so long to review, Im on vacation. ;)...aw, just thinking about the end of this chapter and the next one makes me sad...Cant wait for the sequel. Merry Christmas Ash!
I-have-a-Winchester06 chapter 17 . 12/20/2006
OMG! SAD...I'm crying. *sniffle...sniffle* OMG Can't wait for the sequel! Post it soon!
RETIRED666 chapter 17 . 12/20/2006
OMG! You have to write more...please? I see it says an Epilogue and then maybe a sequal?
IncubusHelen chapter 17 . 12/20/2006
im speachless! that was amzing! you best do a sequal or something! wow

loved it more than you could imagin

helen x
RETIRED666 chapter 16 . 12/19/2006
Why'd you kill everybody! Grr...
RETIRED666 chapter 15 . 12/18/2006
Kind of glad that this chapter is a little more slowpaced than the others. Very good though and please update soon!
penpadme chapter 15 . 12/17/2006
I'm so on edge with this. You have written this in a way that feels like I'm actually watching an episode of Supernatural. It is great and I can't wait for more.
RETIRED666 chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
Like the teasing at the beginning :D Update soon!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »