Reviews for Fated
I-have-a-Winchester06 chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
OMG! Did Sam have a vison or something? What going to happen? Update soon!
VagrantCandy chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
Hey, it's getting down to the wire over here, isn't it? Aren't those reviewers in for a surprise. ;)

Now, I know I missed a bunch of updates over at so...*skips off to catch up*
penpadme chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
Damn, I am so on edge with this! This is a fantastic story and it just gets better with every update. I know Ariel is walking into a trap of some kind and I hope Dean can save her and poor Sam is having visions again and I wonder if it is tied to the pendent that Ariel was wearing. This is great! Update soon!
I-have-a-Winchester06 chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
OMG! Update soon!
RETIRED666 chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
What? That ending was unexpected...kind of. :D Dean's got a bad record with cops in the first place! Update soon please! :D
VagrantCandy chapter 12 . 12/13/2006
What are friends for?

He he he, no one wants to be stuck in Sudbury. I gotta say, chapter 11: one of my favourites. Sam and Brooke are so adorable. Maybe even more adorable that Ari and Dean...well, no, that's a lie. But they could be! That's the beauty of sequels: possibilites ;).

Sorry I took a while to review here...I CAN'T WAIT for Winter break...
I-have-a-Winchester06 chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
OMG! update soon!
RETIRED666 chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
Another great chapter! Can't wait for more! :D
RETIRED666 chapter 11 . 12/10/2006
This was wonderful! I'm so glad for a new chapter! I hope Dean and Ariel are able to find out where Sam and Brooke are. :D Can't wait for another chapter!
I-have-a-Winchester06 chapter 11 . 12/10/2006
Oh are Brooke and Sam ever going to find Ariel and Dean? update soon!
I-have-a-Winchester06 chapter 10 . 12/2/2006
oh sad...what happened to Dean and Ariel? All I can say is SAD! Update soon!
VagrantCandy chapter 10 . 12/1/2006
Great chapter love, as always. Still firing out the posts, I see. Hmm, people freaked out last chapter, just wait 'till they get near the end, eh ;)?

Remember, I'm behind you 99%! ;) You'll make it through the rain Ash; it's always darkest before dawn.
MysticNight9 chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
What? They died? That is unbelievably sad, I loved Ariel and Dean! (perhaps you're only kidding and they're still alive? Please?)

Well, either way, I really like your story so far, and I anxiously await an update!

-Célè
RETIRED666 chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
Oh my god! You had my crying!
Duffster21 chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
i swear to you if u kill ariel and dean ill kill you

im not joking im the daughter of the devil i can do anything

just keep that in mind

update
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »