Reviews for Fated
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
I so want Brooke and Sammy to end up together :) Is that bad?
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
I really do adore this story :) You're a good writer, and this is one of the best OC romances I've read.
VagrantCandy chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Hurray! Guess who. You can see I don't practise much variety in the way of pen/screennames. Now that I've regained access to a computer I caqn R&R once more, yay! I see you've got a decent number of reviews already. See? I told you this would be a good idea ;). He he...Every time Dean calls Brooke "Coop" I think of the OC. Is that wierd?
actress19 chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
finally i got to finish reading! every time i tried to read this i had to leave. guess i wasn't fated to read well. i like it. update soon. i wonder why brooke hates dean
Duffster21 chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
ok one brooke needs anger managment and two what the hell happenedd between those two
LeaCharmedOne chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
update soon! Whats with Dean and Brooke? Will Ari and Sam ever be friends again?
Eleanore Elen chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Great chapter!

Update soon!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hey! I am SO glad you are posting here! Can't wait to see more of it up...good job!
Yttan chapter 1 . 7/22/2006

I shall say yet again, WONDERFULL! Loved it, can't wait for more!
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
what! Brooke knows Dean OMG update right nw. I want to read come on!
Eleanore Elen chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
How can I not read a story when one of the characters has the same name as me? Lol.

Great start, really interesting!

Update soon!
Penguita38 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Oh, hey you. LOL. I am going to review and say I love this story. I mean... you know that I do, but still, I have to point out how amazing it is. Fantastic job! Keep them coming.
KTphilbee chapter 1 . 7/21/2006 story..woot woot update asap cause the story is going good and both dean and sam are
hotforjensen101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
wow amazing I'm totally hooked can't wait to read more.
Eyelyo chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I told you I'd be the very first to submit a review, man, so here it is! I LOVE THIS STORY! Can't wait to read more! :D

And to anyone else who may read this review, you MUST read this story! Trust me when I say that it is definitely worth the read!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6