Reviews for Cliché: Without Shame
Lucyole chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
lol i love it your story was very funny and cool really great work
haden chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This is my fav. story of yours. Would be nice of you to continue it. :)
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I love all of these stories so much!

Great job!

Lol

I love how you put the TM sign next to the glare of doom

Good Idea

;)
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Cute :)
me chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
technically gibbs has been married four time. his first marridge ended with his with and daughter being killed. then three thought you might want to know.
DiNozzo's Girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Loved your four part story!

Well done, made me smile.

:) :)
Girl Who Writes chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I am so in love with this little mini series - it was this series that really got me into the fandom. I'd love to see more of it - you write the group dynamic so wonderfully.
Caliga chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
HA! That was the funniest thing ever. I don't laugh out loud at fic much.
prin69 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
hahaha, i love how the glare of doom has a tm. lol. fantastic!

ok, ok, ok. so i just got back last night. horrible vacation, hate old people, blah blah blah. don't want to talk about it. but since i had a crappy time everytime i would try to work on the chapter it ended with someone slitting thier writsts. and you just know that when you write mcgee slitting his own wrists someone is seriously wrong with what you are writing. so, i'm starting again.
elise7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Aw I loved it - fantastic!
Icefemina chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Why did you get to TM the Glare of Doom. Fine I want something. I'll think about it at work. Anyway great story. More Gabby please. Tis such an amusing story. I can almost picture Tony. More Fic this is like your first in months. More! He...post that one you and Caliga wrote... the 150something page one.
bookworm1442 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I loved this story! very neat! You are a very good writer.
Bert-the-farting-hippo chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
AH! The Gabbyness! Seriously? Thats pretty good.. for a Gibbs/abby story...*pokes the belief of McAbby*.. Okay... very good, for any story.