Reviews for Moondrops
Alamorn chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
ooh. Such a pity this hasn't been updated in three years. Seemed really good. Like, amazing. Oh, well.
JUNIE-YA chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
...

IT'S DYING. D8

-POKES YOU AND ME-

xD I think this is the farthest we've ever gotten before. CHAPTER 5.
Dirge - a Mournful Song chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
wow. i love your writing style; it's so unique and a lot of fun to read! i also love Vincent's reactions to that phone, they're hilarious! i really hope you continue this; by the looks of it, you haven't updated for roughly a year. D: but this story is so amazing! please, continue it! i'd LOVE to read more!

~Dirge
chocoboburger chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Lmao

*Breathe*

Cloud

*Breath*

Vincent lol i crapped my pants reading the cell phone thing funny
Bahamut.girl chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
WO! I love this fic. The writing style is so unique, like nothing ive ever read. You must continue. If not for me, then for the 53 other reviewers you've had. Please! Brilliant!
Gamer Legend 09 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
now this is what gets a reader Interested...so much suspense !

I CAN'T TAKE IT!
ameiestarra chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Hm. My first time reading a Final Fantasy fanfic...I like it. I like Vincent. I like this story. Therefore, I wish to see future chapters. :) Making this experience wonderful, I thank you. If I weren't as sick as a dog, I'd write a longer review. Still like...no, LOVE...this fanfic.

Luck 'A The Irish,

~MeiMei-chan
Peanuckle chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
yay! a Yuffentine that doesnt have them making out in the first 3 chapters! I like character developement, it is the meat and potatoes of the new england dinner that is story writing. (Im only slightly drugged, darn pain pills.)
CrazyRabidChicken of Nibelheim chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
OMIGOD I FUCKING LOVE THIS AND I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
Your story is increcibly confusing
navi the rabid pixie chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
wow... I think I'm in love.

this is SO MOTHER #$%ING AMAZING!

further words cannot express my gratitude for your existence on earth. rock on.
Tishannia chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
x] Happy New Year guys!

This was a great chapter too, albeit a tiny bit confusing... It seemed to jump a lot. And I noticed you spelt Tifa 'Tiffa'. Just a thought. NONETHELESS I'm happy to have something to read on New Years. *huggles*

And lol Yuffie&Vincent's disagreement over the phone. It was hilarious.

Hope you guys update soon!
anonymous chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
very unique format, i love it! you have wonderful parts that are just very loveable, and i just love how it flows. there are a few confusing parts, but i guess its meant to be confusing? especially towards the end of the last chapter ( ch 4). but love it, please update!
BlazingxSoul chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
*dies laughing* Oh I just love your writing style. It's so humorous! Whew, I'm so pupped to read the next chapters! *clicks next button*
SupaNinja4Evah chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
hahahahahaha o geez.

i gotta say you really hit vincents attitude on the dot with this. i loved the phone conversations lol. nice!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »