Reviews for Moondrops
St.st.stutter chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
*is saluted by the Tunabob*

Okay, I just want to thank you, -so much- for lightening up my day with so many laughs.

, I'm a serious fan of your writing.

, I'm becoming a serious fan of your writing. _

I just wanted to complement both of your for the awesome style of writing, and the wonderful use of bolds, italics, and underlines.

I swear.

You guys create magic with them.

Anyway, I don't have any criticism to point out. (Cause it's so dern perfect.)

.Skia.
psychedelic aya chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
YES! Nice update! And such an interesting chapter, too. :D (Sorry this is such a short review-) good plot again, so far; and very nice and capturing writing style. Keep it up!
LanierShazar chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Wow, what happened. Man I am worried now. I hope that cid can find them or vincent wakes or something. Cant wait for more.
readergirl-290 chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
You should update this! It's exicting, though it could use a little less switching back and forth between thought processes...I like it, since it sounds pretty realistic to what both Yuffie and Vincent are thinking.
valentine012 chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
wow great job on updating!

i like the chapters so far.

keep up the good work, both of ya!
Lord Makura chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
good chapter!
Jade Gardentoo lazy to login chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
다른 장. 와우! 나는 주먹 장이 나올 이래로 이것을 읽고 있다, 그러나 나는 게으른 벤이 너무 무엇이든을 쓰기 위하여, 저것에 관하여 유감스러운 있다!

그러나, 나는 영어가 나의 첫번째 언어가… 아니기 때문에 때때로 일어나고 있는, 그러나 저것이 정당한 저 무슨이 이해하는 것은 단단하더라도, 이것을 이제까지는 좋아한다, 또한 나는 한국어에 쓰기에 좋은 저것이 아니다, 그러나 희망이 있 나는 모두를 바르게 철자했다. 어쨌든, 당신의 좋은 일에서 계속하 포기하지 말라!

Jade Garden
ladyaymie chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
Aw man, a cliffhanger! Wait, I'm confused. Who is she? O.O (Yah, yah, I'm a bit dense right now, but I really can't figure out who that is! *does process of elimination and gets... no one.*)
Fraggy-Doodles chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
First, let me just say: WOW!

Though it gets a little confusing at times, this story is great! Sure, the whole 'Yuffie-gets-kiddnaped-theme' has been done before(a little too much), but you my friend, with your style of writting make it original again. I love how Cloud and Vincent comminicate by breathing. That idea is just pure genius, and I can truly see that happening at some point in the game. (Maybe in the bloopers)Also, you did a really nice job at keeping everyone in character, even Vincent, who is a hard character to do that with. Anyway, I'm gonna stop rambling now. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

~Peace~

Nocturnal Rapsody
Crimson Sun chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Wow. This is really fantastic. Despite the obvious seriousness of the missing-Yuffie situation, the fic is quite light-hearted, and humourous but not at all over-the-top. As in, that phone gag had me beating down the laughter ('cause my parents will demand why I'm not studying soon), and I could see Vincent pressing down on the buttons of the phone with his claw instead of his good hand ('cause that's something Vinnie does.)

And the 'conversation' with Cloud! Loves!

It's such a playful, witty tone you've got here. I like this very much! So much, in fact, I think I'll add this to favs.
Tishannia chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Damn, I'm hooked. XD Great fanfic you've got going here. Love your writing style, it's different - refreshing. _~

I hope you update soon. x3 *hugz*
mnm chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
Your story is intereting, but for me it's really hard to understand. There are many jumps and you are putting out random ideas without supporting them. For example, Vincent was thinking about what to say to Yuffie the whole way down to the cave? How did he know she was there? Was he thinking he has to say something because he hates her or likes her, or because he always plans exactly what he's going to say before he speaks to anyone? What's up with the random morocycle and what was going on with him in Yuffie's house? Maybe it's just me and everyone else is getting it, I don't want to be discouraging but I would rework some of those paragraphs. :)
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
This is... interesting. Not anything like what I normally read that's for sure. But it's good all the same. Keep it up.
LovelettersFib chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
Whoa...weren't those Korean words you used for chicken fart and I'm leaving and etc.?

Anyway...

I loved the call between Vincent and Cloud. Just an exchange of a few words, for Cloud is an angst-filled little dude. And Vincent is self-hate and beauty in one. XD Hehehe.

Please continue~!
kleptomaniac chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
you don't know how much i love this fic! the style of this fic is so unique. i wuv it. X3 update soon!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »