Reviews for Alpha Dog
1234dghgfj chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I'm starting to fall in love with this pairing XD

CharmSparks11833 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
It's really well-written and I hope you'll update soon! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
*put it to favs* I really like a little bit darker stories. Thanks for writing this. And even when here it says complete,...I still beg for a next chapter. *lol* ;)
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I read it on Lj, but I think you know this. Anyway I can only say here too, I so loved that story!
52451 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Please update! This is really good!
jocelyn chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
look im sorry mi friend send me this story and told mi to uploded it and someone to me u wrote it im sorry im going to delete and sorry aging but i might not be able to for a couple
TeamBlaus4EVER chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
This was awesome but soo sad! I want more please! I'm speechless here and that doesn't happen a lot lol it's a good kind of speechless though

Update soon
PlonkerOnDaLoose chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
it's so good it's beyond words. you have captured the essence of both Kitty's spirit and Pyro's brokenness so perfectly, and it's the beuaty, the irony, of it to see they should be the other way around. I'm so glad you returned to us here at FF and please please PLEASE come visit our Kyro forum. We would be honoured to have you.
scribblemyname chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Amazingly good stuff, as always. I'm jumping in my seat to find out what happens next. Promise a better review next chapter too. Only a few min. today.
Fantasygirl721 chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Wow, I never expected this piece to be updated. When I saw the alert in my email, I was shocked, but now that I read it, I am so happy you wrote this chapter. It really brought some twisted sense of closure to the piece. After the first chapter, anything could have happened, but here you fully proved that John still exists, somewhere inside of Pyro. I love this version of the world, even though it's completely AU, and must say that you did a wonderful job. Kudos!

scribblemyname chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Let's just say I'm consistently amazed at both the quality of your writing and just how many pieces I fell in love with before I registered and DID NOT REVIEW.

Okay, rectifying the situation.

You're awesome. Amazing. Despite the horrible, painfulness of this Kyro (I was forewarned), it's deep, intense, written so much below the lines as well as in the text. They're real people. These are real reactions. It's all real and plausible and entirely in character for how they would react to what has happened.

And that last line, where I sort of see the pain of John realizing the one person he would WANT to enjoy him (despite his tormenting her) has just said he'd be worse than death. That's not saying it right, but it's the closest I get. Those last words haunted me so long after I read it, that searching again for this fic is what led me headlong into The Boy Who Destroyed the World, Make This Last, and the Kyro addiction that eventually got me back onto this site and writing Kyro/Romy's for myself. Amazing work.

I love you and your writings. And I do hope you post the reworked longer version here as well. And finish Make This Last. I promise to be good and review in a timely fashion in the future. :grins: chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Yes! Something different from fluff and cute mushiness.
Amber chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
That was great I loved it cant wait until chapter 2.
Melonie chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I really liked this...but I think you should write more to would make a great chapter story...but very very nice!
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Wow. That was... powerful. Good, though. Very good (as always). I liked the conversation. The whole thing was quite sad, and John was a dick lol but I really liked it. I apologize - I don't have a really long reply for you today. Sorry! :-D