Reviews for The Willing Petitioner
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Excellent job. I loved this.
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
It seems a bit rushed, but without revealing the groom's identity it had to be short anyways. I like the concept of Hermione having had a crush on him; it just makes this all the more cute.
Prongs II chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
End comments: Love it! So much! This is the most adorable thing, I really like it. It's well written and very funny. I like the Ron/Luna pairing, as well as Collin, Remus and Tonks being alive, and that you didn't show who her husband was unil the end of it. I absolutely love Harry in this, he is really awesome, very Harry and very much like a brother to Hermione, which is great. You've done a really good job!

Prongs II
rising of the darkness chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
cuty
Midnightsfyre chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
AWWWWWW
FluffyThe3HeadedDog chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Love it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Good story. Fascinating new ship idea.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ohh, a one-shot? Please I want more! :D
TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Hahahahas...I just had to laugh at he 'while Harry tried to smuggle in more stuffed animals' part. Goodjob!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
aw...oliver is so sweet here and i can totally see harry and the spoiling and yet over protective godfather!
KariHermione chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I really like how you kept her husband a secret until the end. great job!
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Aww. I do love my marriage law fics. They're nice and fluffy. I swear I'm addicted to the things. The more I read, the happier I become. Way to feed the beast! :)

Moving on, was Oliver's name actually mentioned anywhere in this story? Ah well. I knew who you meant. (Look. the addiction causes me to overlook things...)

Anyways, you really did a fantastic job. I love it. Keep on writing!

-Jenn
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Too cute.. I LOVE Harry's enterance at the end. Perfect!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
After reading this I realized what an awesome pairing this is! I must read more!
semprence86 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
i love this story please write another chapter soon. after the baby arrives that sort of thing

update soon!