Reviews for Master and Subordinate
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 4/23
Awwww this is actually cute that naruto would let sasuke be hokage for a day that's actually an amazing gift haha
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I'm so embarrassed. And I don't even understand why!
Eru-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Cute! XD
violetkisses chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
awesome.
reviewer chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
For your former reviewer VeiledLantern:

I believe you have no RIGHT to give criticism seeing as you prefer NaruSasu, thus you most likely said that Naruto is this and that. Comapred to Seto's of Darkness, your way of understanding Naruto and Sasuke's relationship (fiction wise) is still raw. You're a novice, Seto's Darkness is a master. You could compare Seto's ficcies to yours, and you'll understand what I mean.

Second, this is a fiction. Please go and read the definition of fiction before ranting like that.

Third, as you eloquently said about timejump Characters are supposed this and that because Naruto is commanding and Sasuke likes to work with himself, you're wrong. Naruto prefers to work with himself if he could help it, because he's the kind of person as you said 'self-sacrificial'. He'll likely hates to see anyone suffer and would prefer to take that responsibility. If he's going to be a hokage, he won't be just sitting and ordering anyone around. In fact, I could see a Hokage Naruto doing things his own way rather than commanding his subordinate. You also has no idea about Sasuke's personality. Yes, Sasuke don't care but about not biting those people who do not cross him is a serious flaw when judging his character. Even before the Naruto progresses into Shippuden, everyone knows that Sasuke's thirst for revenge does not stop with those people who hurt him. He even wanted to destroy the whole of Konoha and the innocent citizen within it.

Fourth, how can you say that this timejump!Naruto and Sasuke are this and that? Are you perhaps Masashi Kishimoto himself?

Fifth, in regards with this story. Naruto and Sasuke are LOVERS here and it's Sasuke's birthday. Naruto, being as he is would probably do anything for the person he loves, (like taking all the beating from Sakura) would likely let Sasuke do whatever he wanted to do with him.

Six, your argument is flawed. I'm not going to just sit here and listen to your rambling about this and that, when obviously your logic and understanding of Naruto's character is so minuscule, it already boarders to being idiotic and funny. DO NOT, and I'll say it again, DO NOT act as though you know everything and criticizing someone's work when obviously beneaths seto's darkness level. Stupid.
DDAA chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
really good! I liked it :3
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hot!
April2006 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
i love it!

Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aaw Sas wasn't Hokage for real. *pout* Somehow I find it interesting when he is... *tilts head*

/Dragonwolf
fiftysixmirrors chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I've been watching hard yaoi since I woke up But I probably couldn't write a PWP
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Nice story!
naru's sasu chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
LoL. That was great.
shirilyle chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
that was cute
song six chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
OH MAN! I LOVE THIS! This is the best oneshots I ever read. At first I was thinking, wait? Sasuke is Hokage and Naruto is captain of ANBU? That seems weird, but then it came to that one part and...! This was so awesome that I am not worthy or your awesomeness!
sunshine143 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
*roflmao* This is too funny! Naruto should have known better! hahaha!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »