Reviews for The Dawn
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That was awesome! I loved it!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Nice story!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh, kinda sad.
dana chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
i like this story but i do not see this as a it/sa one sided love story more like a crazy older brother stalker story which by the way is still cool.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Seriously you crack me up! The reason for the older Uchiha getting wrinkles, too funny and as for the story, aw see I knew Itachi-chan cared for his little bro in his own twisted fashion, gotta love those crazy bad boys,lol cheers!
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I like your the ending line "Some memories are meant to be traceless"

*repeats over and over*

That just sounds so cool! Well done one-shot! I liked it alot!

UCL _
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
So cute! This one's gonna have to go on my favs too! You're an awesome author! Great job!
Ninja-Rain-Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
nice i liked it very much
RachelxNicole chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I liked it it was cute
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Poor 'tachi-chan xD Ma, if you and him don't work out XD he can always be with Gaara xD (OTP x3 ItaGaa forever! x3)

:cj:
Libelula202 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I absolutley ADORE all of your stories! they're great, funny and imaginative. I'm so jealous... But seriously, keep up the GREAT work! I really look foward to reading your stories. Do you write KakaIru stories? 'Cause if you don't, you should think about it, I'm sure you'd be great at it. _

Lib
skyblue.x chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This was so cute! I loved it!
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This was good! but it reminds me of this other fic ive read, very similar to it. but i cant remember the name of it.
ravemastaj chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Itachi:-feels a strange crushing sensation-

Kisame:What's wrong?

Itachi:-rubbing sore midsection, which felt like a train hit it-Nothing, nothing at all.

Hmm, I wonder why THAT happened...
Mika256 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I love the story. i really do.