Reviews for Tips to Surviving the SGC
littleellie30 chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Oh my word I wet myself laughing reading this and it is sooo true! Good list gonna email it to my friend now who needs a laugh as well! Exxcellent!
littleellie30 chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
LAJ chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Loved it, it was both hilarious and accurate in terms of the series.
Spacemonkee chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
That is really funny!
apikale-wahine chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
LOL, I actually get the Vala and Ori references.

:D
fivetwo chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
I like it! Be sure to check the spelling on, I think it was chapter four. Other than that, this was great!
Kirk4ever chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
how about: "I didnt get the memo" can only be used by General O'Neill - if this isnt you, the excuse wont work
E. Nagrom chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
hi thought of a few while reading hope you don't mind

~ Only Bra'tac can call Oniell 'Human' or 'Teal'cs apprentice'

~ Only SG-1 has the right to defy Hammonds or Pentagon's authority/orders

~ NEVER say that Daniel is dead...he's just waiting to be missed

~ If you need Carter but can't find her any where steal the blue jello she will turn up

~ If Daniel or Jack or any member of SG-1 and/or ice cream go missing look for the Asgard

E
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
Very, very good. My sister and I loved it!
Elizabeth Bartlett chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
Good story, at times I laughed so hard that I got side stiches and when ever I read it public places people looked at me like I belong in a room with padded walls. But it was worth the looks because I was always waiting for the next chapter.
frankiewode chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
The Stargate does not only spin because General Hammond wanted it to.

Love it! That bit was so funny!
User 4575 chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
Of course it doesn't only spin cos General Hammond wanted it. General West did too! :P Great list btw
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
Never mess with Daniel before he's had at least three cups of coffee.
Kara chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
I really like this idea

If you'er nervus about getting around on other planets don't: every human and alien in every galaxy can speak English.

But just incase you ever get confused,like Jack O'Neill, just ask Dr. Jackson.
smrvn chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
I really enjoyed reading this!

Too bad it ended, but it was fun while it lasted.