Reviews for Fueled Anger
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 28 . 9/7
This story was very interesting to say. I rate this story 10/10. (I have not saying what it mean on my page)
Your story is very imteresting even with the 'super' moments. But your character development is all over the place. For example, regarding Draco Malfoy, at one point his development has him growing and learning to think for himself yet in chapter nine you have him reverted back to a child who only knows how to yell wolf, or in this case, father. In addition, the storyline is inconsistent, with one chaptee saying one thing (such as Hermione sending letters and getting them back, only to later change into never sending any at all).
Things like these can make or break a story. My advice: go back and edit your storyline and review your character development. This would make your story a better read, even with all the fantasy moments you put in!
Quoba chapter 2 . 6/15
Too bad you don't bash Hermione as much as the others
Squarekiddo chapter 20 . 6/12
What the fuck just happen? its not like its his first kill so what the hell is going on?
cmbhide1 chapter 13 . 6/10
Arcadian1964 chapter 7 . 6/5
First of all, let me say that I am enjoying this story a great deal. However, I do have one small criticism in this chapter. You seem to be using "OVER-RULED" when you are upholding an objection and "SUSTAINED" when you are denying the objection. I believe that in a court, it's actually the other way around. I hope this helps.
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 17 . 4/26
Love this little story... you have them speaking french but the translation is off in earlier chapters, what you have there doe snot translate properly at all what you needed to say was "Bonjour Madame comment allez vous?"which is "Hello Madame, how are you?" I forget which chapter it is in but I double checked the translation. I believe Bella and Harry are talking with Madame Olympe from Beaubatons.

great little story,
CallMeAhab chapter 3 . 1/25
I call a Gary Stue! I am only on the third chapter, but still.
You should make it humor, because the sheer absurdity is astounding! Three people EVER have used a staff? A book by MERLIN on staffs? Bellatrix is under an imperious POTION? I am cracking up! I love it so far, but it should totally be classified as Humor! Basilisk familiar, two shadow wolves, and a reincarnated Phoenix hedwig?
I am Aus chapter 2 . 1/1
utter shite
roger9481 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
well this story is really cliche so I don't plan on reading any more of this shit
stinger29 chapter 28 . 12/23/2015
I enjoyed the story keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
wow, your beta did one lousy job re-editing this piece of crap of a story
God of the Challenge chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
I know I want a bag of popcorn when he does.
qwertypous chapter 21 . 10/23/2015
geez! no more! i surrender! god how the hell i reach this chapter is a mystery. this story is the most confusing story i ever read in hp fanfictions.
qwertypous chapter 20 . 10/23/2015
i'm really annoyed with this story, what the hell is happening here?! does harry have more like 20 personalities? seriously i don't understand harry in this story. heck i'm confused why the flamels tried to stop harry destroying the hocruxex the fact the the guy is already DEAD.
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »