Reviews for Fueled Anger
You named your character after an activist
Trinnean-Agustian chapter 1 . 6/14
Please don't take Fuled Anger down. It truly is a good story and while there's always room for improvement, this has provided to be a fun an interesting story that deserves to be posted. If you truly feel as though you should take it down, I would like to request a PDF of it for my personal reading pleasure. Thank you for writing :)
Schwalek chapter 1 . 6/14
I tried to give this fanfic a shot, but I just can't seem to enjoy it. There is very little character development, and even that is inconsistent, the character you made Harry out to be keeps acting out of character - e.g. him obeying authority figures without question with the Unspeakables, him being too trusting of certain people with no proof or development etc. The story has many good Ideas, especially ones that could be explored more, such as his connection to Slitherin, his staff, his first kill, but the execution of these ideas leaves much to be desired. Overall, I simply can't say i like this fanfic. good luck in the future though.
nina chapter 12 . 2/25
I like your story and find it interesting, but I must say that I expected sometning more exciting. I mean, story and the plot are great, just a biti slow progressing...
Souen11 chapter 16 . 2/22
It got weird when the Unspeakables came to save him... but then days later, without any sort of further interaction Blaise and Harry now declare their love for one another and 'bond'?

You know i don't mind cliches what so ever, but some progression for their relationship would have been nice before you introduced them bonding...
SortingHat chapter 4 . 1/29
Ron would fit right in with today's millennials who are self absorbed.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 1/29
That's exactly where Snape's going to be caught due to his own actions. :)

I am surprised nobody has the balls to point out this is a Gary Stu fic. If this were the mid to early 2000s people would've had no trouble saying so and be rather *blunt* about it.

I guess today's generation is so wasted they don't know or don't give a flying fuck and go back to smoking pot.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/29
I normally don't like Gary Stu Harry Potter fics but I am willing to give this a free pass just because of bonding with a snake.
I think it would suit the mood more if the chapter started out with Bellatrix bashing Dumbledore for messing with Harry's mind so much that he has become the perfect weapon. It would also explain an accelerated training.
NorbertaPotter chapter 28 . 12/28/2016
When I read the first few chapters, I was a bit stumped from the teensy-bit-poor grammars and confusing plotlines... But as I made my way near the epilogue, I saw consecutive changes in the writing and more intriguing events coming up. To make this short, the story is fantastic! It is very detailed and very well written! I love the way the story flows ! ... I hope you can write some one-shots or sequel? You know, just stuff about Remus and Harry's prank war and Harry's meeting with Blaise's parents and their last year at Hogwarts and marriage and little Harry and Blaise juniors running around... Just think about it PLEASE
gleefan2009 chapter 28 . 12/12/2016
Love it please write more
Lamorak Korving chapter 23 . 11/14/2016
Kaitabi, I hate to have to point this out, but your story "Fueled Anger" has
two glaring errors in it. 1: Daphne Greengrass is the Ice Queen of Slytherin
2: Blaise Zabini is a male Slytherin student, not a female. Incidentally, if
there's any female students I see as being Veela or half-Veela students,
they would be Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor, Hannah Abbott of Hufflepuff,
Luna Lovegood of Ravenvlaw and Daphne Greengrass of Slytherin.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
Lose and loose are not the same
Teddy Vanderaa chapter 28 . 9/7/2016
This story was very interesting to say. I rate this story 10/10. (I have not saying what it mean on my page)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Your story is very imteresting even with the 'super' moments. But your character development is all over the place. For example, regarding Draco Malfoy, at one point his development has him growing and learning to think for himself yet in chapter nine you have him reverted back to a child who only knows how to yell wolf, or in this case, father. In addition, the storyline is inconsistent, with one chaptee saying one thing (such as Hermione sending letters and getting them back, only to later change into never sending any at all).
Things like these can make or break a story. My advice: go back and edit your storyline and review your character development. This would make your story a better read, even with all the fantasy moments you put in!
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »