Reviews for Fueled Anger
First, I want to say that I have really been enjoying your story so far. However, there are a few inaccuracies in this chapter I would like to point out, mostly regarding the non magical world.

First, the Queen does not involve herself in governmental affairs, policy, or legislation. While technically she is the supreme authority, by convention she does not interfere as it would be improper in a democratic society and one may be sure that if she did (not that she would), the monarchy would be shortly abolished.

Second, Albus' trial was a farce. I get that you wanted to get it over with because he was obviously guilty, but for the same reason that no one is above the law, no one is unworthy of its protection - everyone must be equal before it or there can be no justice, no rule of law, only some authority deciding outcomes and we may as well go back to medieval times and abitrary decrees and decisions of the royal court. In any case, the Queen would not have been trying the case for the same reasons as above as well - she does not involve herself in judicial affairs either, it would be most improper. When you hear of Queen's Counsel (or Crown Attorney, in other jurisdictions) or the Crown in a court case (abbreviated 'R' for the Latin word for ruler I think), it doesn't mean the Queen is involved, it just refers to the side of the government in a case, usually criminal, but sometimes civil.

I just thought that part could have been much more realistic. I'm guessing you don't live in the UK or former colony, so I expect you didn't know about all this, so I figured I would speak up.
Leonhardt IV chapter 6 . 8/25
Putting aside the poor grammar and butching of the english language, I wanted to like this story. My breaking point was hedwig coming out of the Phoenix egg and bonding with Harry. Everything about this story is nonsensical and totally unbelievable within the realm of the Harry Potter universe. I get it, its your story and you can break canon or make up whatever the hell you want, but do it in a believable way that makes some damn sense.
Somebody chapter 2 . 8/12
It was easy to know that Harry was gonna get a staff because of the powerful conditions that surrounded it. The staff should have been a bit more common than Merlin and Rowena's use, because that elevated Harry into the super strong status. Other than that, a wonderful chapter!
10skinny10 chapter 22 . 8/10
harry is too arogant and overconfident in duels
Shale chapter 3 . 7/20
I can almost handle the bad grammar and utter disregard for the English language. Almost. What I don't like is the fact that Bellatrix is immediately Harry's best friend and mentor, Tonks is in on the whole thing without any moments of "um, that's my insane aunt, is this really a good idea?" and I can already see that Harry is going to end up bonding with every magical creature under the sun. Seriously, an albino basilisk and two "shadow wolf" pups in the same day? I could understand the basilisk. And I would have been willing to accept that he suddenly has a menagerie of extremely rare magical animals if you hadn't had the puppies decide out of nowhere that they were going to bond with him.

I've read some of the reviews and seen where other readers hit their breaking points. I'm just struggling with the idea that the plot holes grow more.

It's a shame because I really wanted to like this story. It needs a major re-write and a very thorough beta reader but I think it's not impossible to save. Of course, I'm aware that this review will be ignored (and probably deleted because I don't have an account) and that is your right as an author. But if you ever have some free time I suggest redoing this and taking into account the suggestions I've seen in your reviews. chapter 15 . 7/1
The one common downfall of writers is to have too many venues at the same time. Pick one story, and go with it. Do not try to go in several different directions at the same time, and in the same story line.
StoryReigns96 chapter 16 . 6/25
Started off okay I guess, even though the characters are all painfully one sided. Relationships are confusing and nonsensical, really Harry becomes Bellatrix's best friend in like a day. The antagonists are like the love children of a Bond villain and The Brain, makes all the conflict hurt to read because of how incredibly stupid they are was half expecting this "You smell bad!" "You're stupid, and I actually smell like fairies from my the Isle of Maan." the dialogue is not much better than that. When the whole unspeakable thing happened, I gave up, everything you had going for you was lost. Story got progressively worse as it went on.
Lady Celairiel chapter 28 . 4/22
Cool story!
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 7 . 3/27
You used the terms wrong. Overruled is when an objection is ignored. Sustained is when an objection is... allowed, I suppose is the best word.
Darkth Shadow chapter 4 . 2/16
Heh, he looks like Sephiroth then? XD
LordFira chapter 1 . 1/14
If that is beta'd you should fire your the first three paragraphs and quit reading all together.
Crocicide chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Sorry but once Harry said yes to becoming an unspeakable I stopped reading all together. You made Harry out to be an independent character who doesn't abide by anyone's rules besides his own. Even though this is irrelevant I had to say it
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
bellatrix and harry become buddy tooooo soon. total waste of and bella was mortal enemy. few hour later she hugges her! unbelievable. and then her greeting. aunt bella!as if they weren't stop reading this rubbish after ch2
Guest chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
I would so love to read about the Christmas break.
1,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »