Reviews for Fireflies
Starstrider13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I LOVE it! I like the perspective, the setting, everything! You also have a very nice style and you write Yami & Bakura's characters very well. Keep up the good work!
Coolaloo chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
T_T wow im listening to firelies by owl city while reading this xD
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I read this, thought it was great, and then went off to look for the definition of gossamer and forgot about it for another ten minutes. Even the fireflies have better attention spans! Anyway lovely oneshot :)
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
*applauds* Very beautiful one-shot. I didn't think it was quite as obscure as you seemed to. I could see the situation very clearly in my mind-and what a perfect situation it was... I like the Bakura/Marik pairing, and Yami/Yugi is okay, but I ADORE Darkshipping. The way Atem's personality balances Bakura's is damn near perfection. To me, they are (figuratively AND literally) soul mates. And you pulled off their connection amazingly well with the fireflies and the references to their past. Wonderful job, my friend. I'd love to see more Darkshipping fics from you in the future. .

xxforeverforgottenxx chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
that was adorale :D
mrshoratiosshades309 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Aw! We really need more Darkshippings on this site... and from you! You did this really well. Keep up the great work!

Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Aw! So sad, yet sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It is obscure...who's the creature? And why are they in their Egyptian form if they have hikari(s)?

And it's too short!

But, how many darkshipping fics are there. With good English none the less. Sweet fic. Please write more!
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Lovely fiction, the atmosphere is practically created in the story!
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
T-T that was beautifuly writen, I loved the dialogue, which is really saying something because normaly I cant stand it. The whole thing was elegant, graceful, truly a work of art. You have my envy _
Nemo Sushi chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Aww! This story has a perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness. I just want to jump into the story and huggle them both! XD
lslines chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
*whistles* I love it. Kind of odd, but then again, it's hard to find a fic with these two that isn't. I just adore this. Oh so much. I didn't get the last line, but aside from that, it's wonderful. I love the idea of the firefly's and I can just see this in my mind. M. What a wonderful way to start the day...
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
This was really good.
Yami Val chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Good story!

I really do like Yami and Bakura together.

Theres the Pharaoh who is calm (sometimes) and then there is the Tomb Robber who is wild and a little insane, but they balance each other out.

Keep up the great work and I hope to see another story from you soon!
Smurfy20 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
poor , very cute oneshot. theres not enough of this couple around i think, u no, story wise.