Reviews for Four Different Ways to Hate You
Xx3-Dark-Angel-3xX chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
i finally got around to reading this. its great! good work!
Evil-Queen-Charlotte chapter 7 . 11/19/2006
I finally read this, mainly cause now I understand who these people are. Actaully I could have read it this summer and still understand but who really cares.

-Kuro (yea that one person)
Katie Gagliardo chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
woah. Just woah.

you know how when you're watching TV and when something un expected happens, you go "woah" or say something, or just is surprised? You know how that doesn't happen when you're reading unless it's a really good story?

well, when you made Chase hug KJ, i was like "whoa." it's so out of character, but still in character. i love it. this was the best story about Chase i have ever ead, i swear. :)
reayn chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
so sad T_T

you connected the pieces together quite nicely.
reayn chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
yesyes, as that other person said, nice coreography.
Reayn chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
aw... I feel so bad for KJ.

and the end of this chapter's so sad "regreted trusting KJ"

BTW - I FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT FOUR DIFFERENT WAYS TO HATE YOU MEAN! GOD I'M SLOW!
Reayn chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
*laughs under he breath* you made KJ so evil. *laughs again*

I LOVE IT!
Reayn chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
"Okay Jack, you didn't gloat fast enough, so now I have to save you."

*-* lmao
Reayn chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
such a good fight scene

I love how you introduced each personality. Poor Serena ;-;
Reayn chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
"Excuse me," Chase cleared his throat, "But I believe that this young lady doesn't enjoy your company very much."

THAT MADE ME SMILE! SO AWESOME FIRST CHAPTER!
shooting star180 chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
Not to found of the ending, but nice story.

toodles!

S.S180
AnimeFreak679 chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
My god, that was so sad ( i was about to cry, I hope this isnt the end...Please keep writing
seckseecul-ed-lover chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
what the? huh? wha-i dont understand, PLEASE tell me this isnt the end. ::grabs xxakikuxx by collar and shakes vigorusly:: say it aint so! so much happened. OH and there is a typo at the beginning of this ch. 20 years BEFORE she defeated chase, not after. u put after.
seckseecul-ed-lover chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
wait what? what determined the winner? There were no terms or conditions about the outcome. Nice coregraphy tho.
seckseecul-ed-lover chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
wow. great chapter. funny. i liked the way u lined thier quotes up like that.