Reviews for Sticks and Stones
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
CSIVegasGirl09 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
That is an impressive story and i cant wait for you to update it... well done

x
xoCathandLivxo chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
I really like this story so PLEASE update SOON!
xoCathandLivxo chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
Oh this is good! pleasde keep this going and update very son! PLEASE!
chawkchic chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
After months and months of chaos I am finally able to read. Glad to see an update. Hopefully there will be more soon as I can't wait to see where you take us.
demongirl chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
yay great to have you back
My Butterfly Reflection chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
Please update soon.
rebecca chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
are you going to continue this story?
JAMIE chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT UPDATE THIS STORY IN A LONG TIME. BUT I JUST WONT TO SAY THIS IS A GOOD STORY AND IF YOU EVERY FEEL LIKE UPDATE THAT WOULD BE GOOD.
SupaJew chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
can't wait to see how all this works out
chawkchic chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Great set up to get Lindsey permenantly placed with Catherine and Sara. Interesting back story tidbit, I am wondering if it has something to do with how Sara's going to figure out the case. I will be looking for more soon.
Abzhighman23 chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
i agree with the love for catherine lol and this story is ace please carry on with it as soon as possible xx
katie chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
love it
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
eddie...wow...
Axiegirl21 chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
This is great the interaction between Sara, Catherine and Linsey is great, I could almost see Linsays' face light up when Catherine walked into the doctors office. I'm intrigued now about the ex-wife and how she's involved, did Lindsay see her do it? Is that why she won't speak to anyone other than Sara and Cath? Keep up the great work and p;ease update soon

P.S. glad to see that Eddie is behind bars, not so happy that he beat Sara half to death but still he's out of the way for good so that's not so bad.