Reviews for Reunion
amyh52 chapter 1 . 1/10
The beautiful love between these two, so well written . Can feel the pain, joy, sorrow,passion in your story. So glad you took the time to create this. Thank you!
heartofmetal chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You are such an amazing writer! Loved it
Agiantcookiee chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
JFT i haven't gotten to finish it yet, i'm in school so i'll hafta finish readin it later. but boy howdy is it al kinds of amazin. great job!
bxblover chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Once more, an excellent capture. As last story it was about their forbidden curiosity, here about their forbidden love. You truly are a skilled writer. I hope to see more lovely work from you.

WL,

Magz.
newbluemoon chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh my god. That was unbelievable! I cried so hard the whole way through it! It's really long, but I love that about it! I love their internal stuggles and thoughts too. Seriously, this story was phenomanal. I'm totally faving.
Heathyluv chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
OK! OK! OK! I am totally new to this fanfiction thing and I am so totally obsessed with BrokeBack and I just LOVE your stories! They are so so so hot, sweet and just wonderful all at once. Just awesome so damn sexy!
xoxrelientkxox chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This was so heart wrenching and huge and wow. You're a super writer or something. This is so good
Lucise chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Another fan here!

Will be posting a proper review later!

Thank you for sharing your talents!

Do keep up the good work!