Reviews for Two Commanders
Lynnp chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Ha Ha! Loved it! I hope you write more.

Lynn

x
michelle UK chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
loved this story, Love the idea of a wedding reception with meat or veggie lasagne (no expense spared) LOL hope you are continuing as bugme wants revenge?
michelle UK chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
I alway's hated the bugme character, what has he got against Harm can't wait for next instalment.
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
scottiedog chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
I like how you combined Stargate and JAG together!

This was very good!

Looking forward to more!
VeraBell chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Are you going to continue this, because its really cool.
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
michelle UK chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Never did like the character Brumby,hate him now!who would want too set up Harm, could Palmer be the aggressor, love the intrigue update ASAP.
scottiedog chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Please continue! I want know how Stargate SG1 is involved!

Good Job! Looking forward to more!
Lynnp chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Brilliant! Can't wait for more. Please update soon.

Love,

Lynn

x
Little Miss Sci-Fi chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
this soungs like a good story keep it up
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
the blur chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
good opening for an interesting story. i read the family series, and while it seemed a bit far-fetched to me at times, for the most part, it was well-written. i enjoyed this chapter, and hope you continue it. one thing did bug me, though. when mac found harm in his apartment, you wrote that he was wearing his navy whites, and when harm was recounting what happened, he said he had just returned from a jog. that didn't make sense to me, unless for some wild reason he'd wear his whites to go jogging. other than that, though, great! i can't wait to read more!
SEAL2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Great beginning, can't wait to read more.

You mentioned this is part of the family series, where can I find that?

Sophie
michelle UK chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
What a brilliant first chapter you have my full attention the plot thickens and i can't wait for next chapter as soon as please