Reviews for Whistle
Only if Shino agrees to be fair.
TheMipstaz chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awwwww, such fluff a hilarious OOC Shino the perfect K ShinoKiba fic
Death Angel Shadow-Kat chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
lolz hehehe i like it
aliendroid chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
What is up with the perhaps kissing? That's just mean! I will ignore the perhaps like the happy fan girl I am and think they did kiss on the way back to the village. Selective reading is great!
smiles1116 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
*cracks up... awws* This was funny and sweet. The perfect balance.
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I would be really impatient for them too, if I am Sensei. XD Now, they have to bear with the blatant display of affection from the boys heh. Nice portrayal of Shino here. It made me a bit sad when Kiba said "Just don’t say it yourself, or else it’ll hurt worse."
Micuko chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
wow, awesome, loved it
laynsmagicbox chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Hmm...interesting! I like!
Ardour chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Loved it! I've never really read much in this pairing before, but it's so cute! Especially this fic, Kiba's glomping of Shino is just adorable.
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I'm reviewing a bit late, but ah well. It's an instant fave. I like the bit with Shino jumping on Kurenai. He was so pissed. XD Love it to bits.
InuNekoKitsune chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aww. Only perhaps kissing? Not really kissing? How sad! It was cute! I love the whistle thing and how Shino ignored it. _ *adds to favorites*
Renn chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow. Loved it to death! and shino's technique! also, their interraction with Kurenai was touching and amusing at the same time, loved it! thanks for sharing!
hkkeiji chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
..perhaps a little more xD
Get Your Own Hanyou chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Wonderful! Wonderful wonderful wonderful! Ah, I loved it! CLEVER, I SAY!