Reviews for Filthy Habit
axdxa chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
It was funny.
jj chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Lol I loved this story. It was so funny people need to write things like this more often. This will be in my favorites forever.
Gryffens chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
To answer your questions at the bottom of the page, yes, this is funny. I'd like to see more stories like it (hint, hint)
Charlotte Summers chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Well it certainly didn't stink. Hee hee, you were laughing your ass off writing this piece, I was laughing my ass off reading it. Exactly my kind of humor. Reading this suddenly makes me realize I love Sirius so much more than I thought I did - I never really realized it up till now actually, but after reading this I realized I've always pictured Sirius to be EXACTLY like this (if he isn't off doing time or having another serious talk with Harry), if you get what I'm saying. If you don't, I can't blame you. I don't get what I'm saying half of the time myself either.

Remember me to review your other stories as well - I've read more and haven't come across one of your stories yet that I didn't absolutely love (big Tonks&co. fan) but haven't really gotten around to reviewing it all yet. As for this one shot thingy... great piece of work, and I definitely hope you got more of this kind already published that I can read - if not, what the hell are you waiting for, go, write, publish! A girl's gotta have her occasional HP comedy fic! Can't forget about that.
out of the ashes chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I think you did a very good job of sounding...different, like the way Sirius may have sounded. I always liked him. And you definetely made me giggle. But i think what i liked about it most was the repetition. It mad me picture a hyperactive eleven year old for some reason though. And let me tell you something, that was a bit disturbing considering, well, his little issues. Overall i think you reached your goal. This was a fun read. I just wish there had been more.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Well I thought it was funny! Strangely in character as well even though the situation was a bit odd. I'm a huge Sirius fan though and could realy imagine him doing all that just for a smoke. Great stuff! :)
CoCo82 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
LMAO! This was classic! I loved how Sirius would keep on thinking of what he needed, always adding -Sex. Can't forget about that.- at the end. Haha! Excellent job.
Angeladex chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
*dies*

This reminded me of a story I read once...Someone suggested that Vernon Dursley used to smoke, but then he had to go to a convention somewhere in America, and A lot of misunderstanding happened.

"Anywhere I can smoke a bloody fag around here?"

"Where can I get a fag?"

"Spare me a fag?"

etc, etc. *snicker* He doesn't smoke any more.

~Ayaia
musiclover4life15 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Loved it! :]. I can picture Sirius freakin out like that over not having any fags although I must say this was my favorite part:

Oh, Sirius was going to have to do something about that. His best friend had obviously fallen for the clumsy vixen. Who could have man sex if she wanted. But hopefully not with Remus. Unless Remus wanted to. And if he did, Sirius really didn’t want to know about it. Okay, Sirius would admit that he might be slightly curious, but he’d act like he didn’t want to know about it.

It had me crackin up! Keep up the good work.
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That was pretty dang funny. I really liked it. I thought that Sirius was characterized hilariously - fags and sex! That's all life's about. Haha.

prongs
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 11/11/2006

I was laughing so hard, I was crying. You are simply -brilliant-.
Prof. Vector chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This was awesome! I loved this line:

Sirius liked Tonks because she cursed like a man, fought like a man and would accidentally break priceless Black family heirlooms because of her clumsiness.

That's so Tonks! And of course Sirius would appreciate that! Good job!
meenyrocks chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
oh my GOD, i can't believe this, fics of yours that i ahven't reviewed! in my defence, i think this must have been when i got locked outta my account, so i have tons of emails for fics that i haven't seen..this was in the sumemr too...yes i can justify it!

*ahem*

did i find it funny?

"His best friend had obviously fallen for the clumsy vixen. Who could have man sex if she wanted. But hopefully not with Remus. Unless Remus wanted to. And if he did, Sirius really didn’t want to know about it."

LMAO!

loved it, it was so good!

and musn't forget the sex.
Rachel Winters chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Ah! Sirius is such a cutie/hottie. I love it like a fat kid loves cake. I like how you incorporate what's happening/ happened in your other stories into this one. Yay! Total A
vermilionxx chapter 1 . 8/11/2006