Reviews for Of Rabbit Holes and Romance
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Absolutely amazing!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
i love it. though it does make want my own woody hoyt.
yalyssa chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
what a sweet story, great dialogue
Daisy190 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
OMG! amazingly written story! you write with a great deal of emaotion, you can actually feel what the characters feel but anyways plz update this is an awesome story and well amazing... hope you update soon.
Eireish chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I really like this story. I appreciate how deftly you deal with such dark, scary thoughts and feelings while staying true to the characters.
Rin22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Oh, this made me cry... literally. Maybe because I'm in an emotional place right now, or maybe because your writing is just that good. Or maybe both! I liked it. Very much. What really got me choked up was that the angst wasn't over the top. People try to make light of serious situations - they are so upset that they laugh, and I love how you played that up in this story. Their bantering truthfulness made the situation even more heartbreaking. And there was such a sense of urgency and a need to get everything out in the open. I honestly wasn't sure if Jordan was going to make it. Man... can you tell I'm totally in a place to buy into this right now? Lol. Great job.
HeartOfChaos chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
OMG this was awesome! The writers for the show should read this because this is what should be happening between these two lovebirds. Pure sap, and no Pollick or Lu to screw it up! Great story! I loved it!
alygator86 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I love it!
Callieach chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was *sniff* the MOST romantic thing I have EVER read! *Sniff* Awesome!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I thought this was cute, thanks.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I can see Jordan in that dispair next season.

and hopefully Woody will have his head together enough (which means the blonde broomhilda can be anywheres near him) to help Jordan find her way back to the surface)
can-can-can chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Aw... I loved it. Don't know how it could have been better in your head than what you actually put down, because I thought it was excellent. It was sweet, reflective, funny and in character.

Thank you for the story and for making me smile.
Colbykid chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
this was really good I loved it!
TruLuv chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
As always, you did a fantastic job. Keep up the good work!
LosingTrack chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I LOVED IT! That was really good.