Reviews for Finding the light
Caroline chapter 8 . 14h
Goddamn sake! How could you? I'm still crying! It was so sad!
AnnieTheHegehog chapter 1 . 4/3
Why must it be so sad?! Shadow was the one that helped Annie through everything, and her big brother Silver's death in my fanfic and now I find this. But otherwise, great job.
Darkness chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Here, if you possibly see this, here's alittle tip.
Or should I say base for a story. Here goes.
In the start Amy finally gives up on sonic. But then sonic started to get alittle depressed because of that, he finally found out with the help of shadow, rouge and knuckles he found out he loved her. (I know it looks like sonamy, but it's shadamy) Then after sonic runs off to tell Amy he loved her, rouge says to shadow why he helped sonic out because she knew that he loved Amy. Then later on sonic finds Amy, but sadly enough for him, she was In a line for something. So he thought he'd tell her later. But shadow confesses his fellings and Amy accepted. Sonic gets very pissed at shadow, then storms over to where shadow and Amy are. (I don't know where they are, you pick) then shadow and sonic fight over Amy and after the fight, ok, here's the point where you pick. If sonic wins, then Amy slowly gets her affection to him again. Then on the wedding day, shadow smashes in and kills sonic. (no, I do not hate sonic) Then Amy and shadow live together. The end...
Here's the way if shadow wins.
(hint:in the fight shadow killes sonic) They get married the end. Although both ways can keep on going.
Ruby chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
I'm slip crying I can't see but tjis was the bust story I've evfr read
Trunksx18 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
It was so freaking sad that i was crying
Comet dog chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
I'm back to comet dog yay oh and I loved your story to!
Arwen Wycherley chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I still want to cry.
Arwen Wycherley chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I really want to cry, yet it is so great D':
Flame fox chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Why ! So beautiful :(
victoria chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
that was a sad story
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
its..ok but why does SHADOW have to die (not saying it should be sonic)
HellaRadExorcist chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Sorry. Cool story but not sad :/
Zo chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
I love it so. It was so sad I cried and I do cry easily. So that proves how sad it was :'( :'( :'(
Shadamy Fanfiction 123 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
So sad... I love your story's. Write another Shadamy story please.
AlexthelenguinROX chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I am not used to drama but it is so sad. Im crying it's so sad and happy at the same time my throught hurts.