Reviews for The Other Side of Me
Kioasakka chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Cute! :D

Though I'm more of a Lily/Oliver fan, this is still really adorable. :3

You had some grammar errors and stuff, but it's fine.

Love, your tech buddy,

~Kioasakka
CaliKitty13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
can you spantaniously get the urge to right more?
xSlytherclaWx chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
that was good! yeah i saw the Hannah Montana Cabana too, and though I liked Moliver (mileyxoliver) since I saw the second episode (which was the first one I saw) I was like immediately like "this has GOT to happen... if it doesn't I don't know what I'd do"

and Lilly said on her blog thing that she thinks there's something about Oliver that Miley likes, and then Emily Osment said there will DEFINATELY be romance in season 2! so you know there's gonna be a little miley/oliver at least!
theycallherdarling chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I love this story!

It's so sweet, and I absolutely ADORE MileyXOliver!

GREAT JOB!

NOW YOU OWN NOTHING!

*Evil Laughter*

*Munches Ham*
Dancerles1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was very good! You are an ah-mazing writer. I LOVED it! :)
ScoutAndGinger chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
That was soo sweet! Keep it up!

God bless!
mione16 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
that was so great i luv mxo pairings and one shots so there it's the perfect story for me lol! keep writing excellent things!
iluvacting chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Aww...I love it!
GrayDove chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
A sweet fic. One thing to remember, though, is that even though you have to start a new paragraph every time you get dialogue from a different character, that doesn't mean that every paragraph containing dialogue has to start with the spoken words. Try mixing it up a bit; put feelings, thoughts, etc. in before they speak so that when you look down the left-most character of the document, you don't just see a big mess of quotation marks.
angry eyes chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
i liked it a lot. well-written and thats what would probably happen on the show.
KelpayLuv chapter 1 . 7/22/2006