Reviews for Not Half Bad
Dude.cx chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
Awe I thought they were going to be together! (︿)(︿)(︿)(︿)(︿)(︿)
Dude.cx chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
Ahhhhh! ω
Dude.cx chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
That's mean y didn't u hold Jack xD
Cosplayer364 chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
D: sadness...but awesomeness...
Martina Lampkin chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
Wow! This story was really good!
Nephra chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
Wow, you're a very talented writer. This fic was amazing from start to end. I love the way you put their friendship, it was very cute. Reelly loved this.
Shadir chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
Very enjoy
Desdemona chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
finnished! home sick... made me feel better :) can i marry jack? SHUT UP! god i hate my inner voice.

tehe, no no more sequals i beg of you
Clayxyinyang chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
totally awesome!

the only part i'm not that comfortable with is the last chapter, where you describe how they look in the future. i imagined them really ugly. o.0 (and like motorcycle dudes 6.6)

Anyways, i have a question. during chapter 4, jack's dead. so i get where you were going with the commentary thing. But what i don't get is HOW YOU DIED! just wondering.

Then, in chapter 5, you're both still dead. i get that, it makes a lot of sense. (duh)

but again, what i don't get is at the end of the chappie, jack's alive. and again, i get that. it's not that hard to follow. but, again, WHY ARE YOU ALIVE? just wondering.

sorry if i've wasted your time, or if i've confusd you. bye.
Belenkof chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Is this a rip-off of lilviorX's "Bring Me To Life"? It really seems that way to me...
Kiliko chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
Yaoi?
Belenkof chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
You made me cry dammit! Good fic, though.
BioDragon chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
Cool story. Always figured Jacks nature would be electrical. Nice work.:)
whatisthisbusiness chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
please make a sequil. its ust to good to end here. and i would like you to message me to answer this question...do you or do you not support the JackXClay pairing because that is what you fic implies? thankyou
Bewarethedarkness chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
Man hug?

Excuse me, I am female and I sometimes do that with my friends... only we don't do the back patting.