Reviews for No Two Hearts
cde chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
If I say how many times I've watched this movie, you'll think I'm crazy. Thank you so much for the ending. I'm printing a copy and tucking it in my copy of Persuasion.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Just ran across this continuation and although it's short, I like it. My only foray into that movie (and I've watched it countless times) is a retelling in the Harry Potter universe (Harry Potter and the Lake House). I didn't go into as extensive a story as the movie, but it did generate some interest.
Your continuation fit perfectly with the movie.
Emily111 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Lovely ;)

I like your style of writing!
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
That was sweet and so real. Because any real person would feel that regret. He waited forever for her and she didn't have to. Almost doesn't seem fair. Anyway this was a great story.
xQueenxElsax chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
so cute! :)

you have got them so nice! :O

keep going

RobynZari chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was beautiful! You're a really talented writer, especially when it comes to Romances like this. Good job!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That was a beautiful story! I loved it! My favorite line was "I would wait four hundred years if it meant you were there at the end of them" Truly made me swoon when I read that! You are a great writer and I really enjoyed reading this romantic story! In fact, it makes me want to watch the movie again!
TruthFreedomBeautyLove chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
*adds to favs*

I watched the lake house for the first time earlier (yeah, yeah, i know, i know) and i fell in love. so of course, i had to jump on here and was disappointed with the severe lack of LH fics..

however, this is love. that quirk bothered me a little, too, but as you said,not enough to make me love it less. thank you for exploring it, it's short but sweet, perfectly in character.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I just love your Lake House stories!

Could I ask some more nice little pieces from you? Please, please, please...
angelfan86 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aww... Happy tears. That was so very sweet. Too bad the movie didn't have something like that at the end. Good job!
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Very satisfying. I liked it very much.
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Short, but sweet. Enjoyed it.
Bethells chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Oh that was sweet i have just seen the film, and am now in love with it !

That was brillant !

Loved it, gotta love a little angst.
scullymulder chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
SQUEE! That made me insanely happy...definetly my favorite Lake House fanfic, right there...(although, there IS an extrememe shortage of them). Thanks so much for giving me something wonderful to read and adding to the LK story list...I loved this. Incredibly well written, and I found the characterizations to be perfect.

I look forward to seeing more work from you, if that happens.
TashaLaw chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Cute story! One of my new favorite movies, and your characterizations stay very true to the spirit of it.