Reviews for Welcome to my Life Part I: In the Beginning
PugLife66 chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
this story seems so good right now
Guest chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Nice
person345 chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
intresting story. keep it up
Ky111 chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
I enjoyed your back story and I'm looking forward to reading part 2. I enjoy the brief stories it's always interesting to see how Gohan and Vegeta interact when they live under the same roof, also it's usually funny to see what trouble goten and trunks get into when they grow up as brothers instead of best friends.
INKNAME chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Why don't they just wish Chi Chi back? She was never wished back via Dragon Balls except when she died in the Buu saga, much after this, but this is nonetheless, actually decent. Also, the signs were also confusing.
gohanssj2x chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
great 1st part i like that ur story is pre written so u can update faster a little short but a good start. good job on ur 1st fanfic
chase chapter 13 . 12/12/2009
Interesting story. I like it a lot so far!
Lord Vampyre chapter 13 . 5/24/2007
Great story. i will start part two tomorrow. I am also starting my own fic. its an alternate universe starting after the cell games with little or no majin buu. It will be put on here next week.
F22 Raptor chapter 13 . 12/18/2006
I must say, that your story is stunning! Amazing...in that it covers a very powerful and very captivating element, but one which is hard to truly write about in full honesty, and that is character emotions.

When Gohan lost his father, it was sad, but the depression building in ChiChi was profoundly more stronger as her son seemed to get more impacted by his father's death as the time had passed. And that final result, her ruptured heart, is an extremely sad fate for someone in so much pain, as ChiChi was. Her sadness was stronger. But that isn't to say that Gohan's sadness was not powerful. It was brutal the torment Gohan had suffered, always blaming himself and crying, but to lose his mother after so short a time, is just as painful, if not more. I swear, the way you described those scenes, all their thoughts, and feelings, actions and reactions were done amazingly well!

There may have been a few spelling errors, but it was very rare. And it did not deter from the beauty of the story! The reason I liked this story a lot was because of how everything was always building up! It always seemed like you set the goal for the story early on, and you met them dead on! Everything from the beginning of the story built up to this very moment in which his journey to space would begin! Goten growing up, Gohan meeting Videl, Hercule's city being renamed, Gohan's training, his encounter with the extraterrestrial being, eveything...all set for this journey.

Many things may not relate to the end of the story, like the time he met Videl, but it sounded like it would have an impact in the future. The renaming of the city was the perfect scenario to show how Gohan cared nothing for fame. It really all lead to his journey to space, in my opinion. Any change in action, could have resulted in something else.

Finally, there was that dark factor you kept running in your story. Even though Gohan lost his mother and home, he seemed to have recovered...but what scares me is his growing hatred for his father. It's sad, but it is a realistic feeling of one who has suffered through so much with barely any support.

Amazing Story!
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 13 . 7/25/2006
Wonderfull story.
the man chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
great story, keep it up!
Circe Thantos chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
Ello I would love to read Part 2 so can you email that you are or are not going to write it either way?
annette chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I love this story, please put part two up soon! i cant wait!
lor chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
I don't know why you don't have way more reviews than you do because this story is GREAT! I would love for you to do PartII because I really want to know more about what is going to happen to Gohan when he is traveling through space. As for the writting style I would do pre-write because I find that way easier to write. But whatever is fine for me. lol. I'll keep a look out for it. Godd luck!