Reviews for Lendoren
robituputup chapter 46 . 2/18
Great fic! Thanks to the author and thanks to you for translating this amazing story!
Guest chapter 46 . 3/22/2017
Delightful story! I greatly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2017
Fascinating! This looks to be a good one! Quite a unique tale, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 46 . 1/25/2017
What a fantastic story! I love the creativity of the relationship of a lendoren couple. Severus and hermione's characters were perfect for this story. Thank you so much for taking on the challenge of translating this story so more people could enjoy it. I truly appreciate it!
Guest chapter 46 . 7/8/2016
Thank you for taking the time to translate this piece. It was quite an enjoyable read!
Guest chapter 46 . 6/18/2016
Great!
Guest chapter 46 . 1/9/2016
:-)
bookworm661 chapter 46 . 6/2/2015
Very enjoyable. I wish more stories could be translated. It is always interesting to see how different characters are viewed not only by different people; by through the lens of a different culture and language.
Dani99 chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
I currently only see one problem with this, Hermione's age. She turned 12 in her first year, putting her at a year older than her classmates. Then add in her time turner use in third year, and that makes her now 2 years older than her classmates. She is not turning 17 in her seventh year, but 19.
Atiana Gray chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
The story is quite nice, but this "Erwin" is really driving me nuts. I believe it's one of the most horrible names i ever got to know and it just doesn't suit. *sigh* but i like the style of writing :) still i can't stand "Erwin" till the end so i just stop here and imagine my own happy end.
Montara chapter 46 . 9/19/2012
Great story. Thank you for translating it!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
LOL()
Objective chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
This seems like it would be a great story, if it were translated, and not just run through Google.
kathyjo chapter 30 . 2/17/2011
I do agree he should not judge harry by his dad..but hermoine saying that sev pretty much deserved what the marauders did...i dont know leading him to a warewolf pretty bad...agian im feeling sev is getting the short stick in this story i think (again how i see it)
kathyjo chapter 28 . 2/17/2011
Still enjoying the story..hermoine tho..angry much..and as sev said harry has dealt with this and now she cant! and I just think (or how i see it) that sev is getting a bad rap from all..he was a spy for goodness sakes had to be mean..