Reviews for Lendoren
Delightful story! I greatly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!
Fascinating! This looks to be a good one! Quite a unique tale, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
What a fantastic story! I love the creativity of the relationship of a lendoren couple. Severus and hermione's characters were perfect for this story. Thank you so much for taking on the challenge of translating this story so more people could enjoy it. I truly appreciate it!
Guest chapter 46 . 7/8/2016
Thank you for taking the time to translate this piece. It was quite an enjoyable read!
Guest chapter 46 . 6/18/2016
Great!
Guest chapter 46 . 1/9/2016
:-)
bookworm661 chapter 46 . 6/2/2015
Very enjoyable. I wish more stories could be translated. It is always interesting to see how different characters are viewed not only by different people; by through the lens of a different culture and language.
Dani99 chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
I currently only see one problem with this, Hermione's age. She turned 12 in her first year, putting her at a year older than her classmates. Then add in her time turner use in third year, and that makes her now 2 years older than her classmates. She is not turning 17 in her seventh year, but 19.
Atiana Gray chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
The story is quite nice, but this "Erwin" is really driving me nuts. I believe it's one of the most horrible names i ever got to know and it just doesn't suit. *sigh* but i like the style of writing :) still i can't stand "Erwin" till the end so i just stop here and imagine my own happy end.
Montara chapter 46 . 9/19/2012
Great story. Thank you for translating it!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
LOL()
Objective chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
This seems like it would be a great story, if it were translated, and not just run through Google.
kathyjo chapter 30 . 2/17/2011
I do agree he should not judge harry by his dad..but hermoine saying that sev pretty much deserved what the marauders did...i dont know leading him to a warewolf pretty bad...agian im feeling sev is getting the short stick in this story i think (again how i see it)
kathyjo chapter 28 . 2/17/2011
Still enjoying the story..hermoine tho..angry much..and as sev said harry has dealt with this and now she cant! and I just think (or how i see it) that sev is getting a bad rap from all..he was a spy for goodness sakes had to be mean..
kathyjo chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Still enjoying the story..ambiguous about the hermoine tho..all the hate and disrespect for thing with hermoine is she alway had respect for snape (even when she thought he turned) and always ensured the boys respected him then that i am hoping she will accept this soon.