Reviews for Lendoren
Thank you for taking the time to translate this piece. It was quite an enjoyable read!
Great!
:-)
bookworm661 chapter 46 . 6/2/2015
Very enjoyable. I wish more stories could be translated. It is always interesting to see how different characters are viewed not only by different people; by through the lens of a different culture and language.
Dani99 chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
I currently only see one problem with this, Hermione's age. She turned 12 in her first year, putting her at a year older than her classmates. Then add in her time turner use in third year, and that makes her now 2 years older than her classmates. She is not turning 17 in her seventh year, but 19.
Atiana Gray chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
The story is quite nice, but this "Erwin" is really driving me nuts. I believe it's one of the most horrible names i ever got to know and it just doesn't suit. *sigh* but i like the style of writing :) still i can't stand "Erwin" till the end so i just stop here and imagine my own happy end.
Montara chapter 46 . 9/19/2012
Great story. Thank you for translating it!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
LOL()
Objective chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
This seems like it would be a great story, if it were translated, and not just run through Google.
kathyjo chapter 30 . 2/17/2011
I do agree he should not judge harry by his dad..but hermoine saying that sev pretty much deserved what the marauders did...i dont know leading him to a warewolf pretty bad...agian im feeling sev is getting the short stick in this story i think (again how i see it)
kathyjo chapter 28 . 2/17/2011
Still enjoying the story..hermoine tho..angry much..and as sev said harry has dealt with this and now she cant! and I just think (or how i see it) that sev is getting a bad rap from all..he was a spy for goodness sakes had to be mean..
kathyjo chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Still enjoying the story..ambiguous about the hermoine tho..all the hate and disrespect for thing with hermoine is she alway had respect for snape (even when she thought he turned) and always ensured the boys respected him then that i am hoping she will accept this soon.
kathyjo chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
I am enjoying the stroy so wait for the romance to beging..however I dont think hermoine would have been quite so visious with draco..in regards to wishing him dead that seams a bit out ooc for her..i may be wrong (I have not read the books only seen the movies) but I am looking forward to reading more of this brilliant story
Ms Llewellyn chapter 46 . 11/22/2010
I loved it, some parts were flippin' funny. *Snickers* the Marauders Legacy is strong in Gawin...lol.
mom2divas chapter 46 . 12/23/2008
I haven't read a story like this one but enjoyed it very much.