Reviews for Lendoren
bookworm661 chapter 46 . 6/2
Very enjoyable. I wish more stories could be translated. It is always interesting to see how different characters are viewed not only by different people; by through the lens of a different culture and language.
Dani99 chapter 2 . 1/20
I currently only see one problem with this, Hermione's age. She turned 12 in her first year, putting her at a year older than her classmates. Then add in her time turner use in third year, and that makes her now 2 years older than her classmates. She is not turning 17 in her seventh year, but 19.
Atiana Gray chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
The story is quite nice, but this "Erwin" is really driving me nuts. I believe it's one of the most horrible names i ever got to know and it just doesn't suit. *sigh* but i like the style of writing :) still i can't stand "Erwin" till the end so i just stop here and imagine my own happy end.
Montara chapter 46 . 9/19/2012
Great story. Thank you for translating it!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
LOL()
Objective chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
This seems like it would be a great story, if it were translated, and not just run through Google.
kathyjo chapter 30 . 2/17/2011
I do agree he should not judge harry by his dad..but hermoine saying that sev pretty much deserved what the marauders did...i dont know leading him to a warewolf pretty bad...agian im feeling sev is getting the short stick in this story i think (again how i see it)
kathyjo chapter 28 . 2/17/2011
Still enjoying the story..hermoine tho..angry much..and as sev said harry has dealt with this and now she cant! and I just think (or how i see it) that sev is getting a bad rap from all..he was a spy for goodness sakes had to be mean..
kathyjo chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Still enjoying the story..ambiguous about the hermoine tho..all the hate and disrespect for thing with hermoine is she alway had respect for snape (even when she thought he turned) and always ensured the boys respected him then that i am hoping she will accept this soon.
kathyjo chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
I am enjoying the stroy so wait for the romance to beging..however I dont think hermoine would have been quite so visious with draco..in regards to wishing him dead that seams a bit out ooc for her..i may be wrong (I have not read the books only seen the movies) but I am looking forward to reading more of this brilliant story
Ms Llewellyn chapter 46 . 11/22/2010
I loved it, some parts were flippin' funny. *Snickers* the Marauders Legacy is strong in Gawin...lol.
mom2divas chapter 46 . 12/23/2008
I haven't read a story like this one but enjoyed it very much.
Valzen chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
i dont like dumbles much.
nimath chapter 46 . 6/18/2008
Wow, what a fascinating story. I loved the concept of the Lendoren and the idea of their exact opposite in the Dictator. Thank you so much for entertaining me over the past few days!
Arime Setta chapter 14 . 12/27/2007
The story is quite cute so far and I enjoy the creativity. A few things though, the switching between quotation marks and should be fixed. A second thing, the scene with Malfoy and the cruciatus curse was too shallow. The cruciatus curse and attempted rape are very very serious matters and should be taken more seriously. If nothing else, Malfoy would have gone to Azkban. You could easily keep the scene the same by changing the cruciatus to some other jinx or hex (like something embarrassing or like the dancing leg jinx- I can't remember which was it is) and have Malfoy threaten to take her to his dad or to cut off all her hair or something less severe than rape. So far, the use of the cruciatus and the rape threat don't seem to be crucial to the plot so making these changes shouldn't be that hard... Just a thought...