Reviews for Shrine Prostitute
Rowdy chapter 30 . 6/30
Are you giving up on this story?
kencpd chapter 30 . 4/23
Hey there! 2018 reader here, and i would just like to let u know that youre writing is awesome. I sincerely wish that you continue. I wanna know whatll happen when they see each other again! Wahhh! Anyway, i hope all is well. and still, thankyou for sharing! :)
wow wild chapter 30 . 12/11/2017
I hope you would finish it this piece of work needs recognition
Jay chapter 30 . 12/7/2017
I know it's been awhile since you've updated, but hopefully you still at least check in. I really did enjoy this story & hope you feel better enough in the near future to finish it. Great job with it all.
Jay chapter 19 . 12/6/2017
I keep trying to remember to review instead of jumping right to the next chapter. I really love this story & am glad I came across it. It's a refreshing take you have. He keeps bringing up "earning his keep" during arguments, but I don't know why he couldn't do work around the Higurashi shrine to help out if he lived there.
tricksterqueen15 chapter 30 . 11/25/2017
Amazing writing and characterization! I loved reading this fic, and am so glad you posted it. You have a follow and I hope you can update soon. Thank you so much for this gem!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2017
This story is an absolute gem. If you ever find it in your heart to continue I would be so ecstatic. Thank you for writing this incredible story and sharing with us!
wow wild chapter 30 . 4/15/2017
can u please continue...I am so enthu for the next update!
anonymous chapter 30 . 4/15/2017
Please update this story, it's one of my favorites! I really hope you finish it.
Talawolfgirl chapter 30 . 4/13/2017
I am soooooooooo Hooked, I love it. Please I hope you continue.
NarukoSon chapter 30 . 1/11/2017
Oh how I love this story. I hope all is well with you and you one day decide to finish.
InukoHigurashi chapter 30 . 1/2/2017
Please update! I want to know what happens next. Kagome should take Yami with her and then he can grab InuYasha and through him over his shoulder and be like, 'Okay kid time to grow up and stop being stupid, you'll love the shrine, there are other hanyo, you'll get your own room free food maybe even a little schooling if there is anything you're lacking and best of all no wacko-doodles!' hehe i can see InuYasha looking up like huh?
ForeverHiatus chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
"No, you don't". I could feel my heart shatter right along with Kagome's . This fic hurt me, I can't stand to see my babies in so much pain. SO MANY FEELSS.
But regardless, your writing is amazing. Thank you for bringing this fic to life and letting my soul live a little
ForeverHiatus chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
Ahh I almost feel bad for the smitten wolf demon. This chapter got me wondering about the issue of pregnancies...so I'm assuming birth control?
Despite my diehard InuKag instincts, I could still enjoy the budding relationship (friendship?) between Kouga and Kagome. Wonderful chapter!
ForeverHiatus chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
Ayyyy girl that was a wonderful plan. The part where Inuyasha...assumes the worst pulled at my heart strings though. I'm so glad he's getting a break from the incredibly shitty life he has...but did it have to end so soon? ;-; I just want to see him happy