Reviews for Forbidden
Redden99 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Hey great story, apologize is spelt with a z not an s and hurry up with the updates it's really good
Feeding-The-Wolves chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
Great story! Very cute, and different to the other Siriwan fics I've read. It's funny, too; I laughed out loud when the gay guy was hitting on Obi-Wan, and the ending of that chapter was awesome. I hope you're feeling better, and I'd love to read more! :)
JLyH chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
I love how you're having them fight their attraction. It's nice reading a story where they don't automatically jump into a secret relationship with no care for the code. This is believable. I know it's been a while since you updated. Hopefull, those plot bunnies will bite you soon! Great story. Would love to read more!
StarWarzIzCoolzio chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Pleaze update sooon pleaeeeeze
IcepawKenobi chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
Ooh this is very good! Please continue soon!
chocolate saucy chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
you have got to update soon

this is one of my favorite siriwan plz update

hey chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
please make more you've go to upload more soon!

please more soon i neeeeed it!
hi chapter 14 . 7/24/2010
you have to update NOW!

plz oh plz, oh plz, ohplz update soon i Need more!

;) update
Veronica Willis chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
I really like this story! I hope you get better soon and can update!
Silverstella chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
AWESOME!1
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Hey, I can relate to you. I barely finish long stories either.

Great story. I think I was 11 when I started reading Siriwan on a site. Then I got banned for being underage and then, here I am, years later, reading it on another site. And it's great to get back into it. :D
SWaddict1986 chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
Oh no! I hope you're feeling better. Don't worry about updating; your health comes first.

""Well, I think I upset her, totally accidentally, and I really want to apologise," Obi-Wan babbled awkwardly, and Siri suppressed the urge to snicker at her usually serene friend's nervousness."

hah yes, it is quite funny

"When Adi returned and saw them, it was her turn to repress laughter.

'Oh, that is not subtle.'"

*grins* nope, not at all

"Siri cringed, just slightly, and stared determinedly at her hands. She couldn't lie to her Master, but dear Force she did NOT want to discuss this, "...Yes, Master.""

Yeah, but I'm sure Adi is the best person to talk about it to. Especially for Siri.
Padawan-BubbyKenobi chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
Awesome! And believe me, I'm not that mad! I forgot about this story until I saw the update in my Inbox! I like this update alot, so get another one in soon!
WordsANDpaper chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
YEAH, u finally updated!

Aw i hope thers Siri/Obi-Wan soon

can't wait update
The-Lady-Isis chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
Firstly, so sorry to hear you've been ill! My mom went through something like that and had to spend several weeks in hospital, I know how it totally screws up your life. I really hope you get better soon.

Second - I love how cuuuuuute they are hee hee. Avoiding eye-contact and blushing...I wonder what's going to happen to Adi if it means Siri can't confide in her when she 'wavers'. Please update soon, but it's understandable if you can't, your health is the most important thing.