Reviews for Avenger's Destiny
just passing by chapter 40 . 8/19
So in the back of my mind I remembered a scene where Sasuke and Sakura's kid ran to Kakashi and I couldn't for the life of me remover which story I read that part in.
Luckily I re-found your story and found what I was looking for.
Thanks for writing this story!
I've read this story for the third time now. You really did a great job. Wishing that you'll make more SasuSaku stories especially they're a canon couple now.
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 40 . 7/18
Hi! I just wanted to say this is one of the best Sasusaku fanfics I ever read! Your writing style is pretty incredible and quite detailed.. :D The plot is very interesting and the summary is also such an attention grabber.. The characterization is pretty good and most of the characters are not OOC at all...
I am very glad that you didn't really make Sakura Mary-sue... At first, I was afraid since she was able to control all 5 elements and is the jinchuriki of Nanabi that she would be powerful. You proved me wrong though! She wasn't that strong but she wasn't too weak either.. :) She even seal 2/3 of her powers.. Ten years later. did she took of the seal? Just wondering...

I am a fan of SasuSaku and that's the only thing I was disappointed at the story...There wasn't really enough Sasusaku moments...Its was mostly fighting scenes or talk scenes with the Konoha Eleven... Fortunately, most of the scenes were pretty interesting so I didn't really get bored.. ;)
I am pretty sad that Jiraiya and especially Tsunade died... I cried when Tsunade died a little bit.. :'( But well, I guess the story wouldn't as good if nobody died.. I mean its a freaking war so of course somebody died..
Man..I knew Shirou was gonna pay back Sakura in the end..I did expect it but wow, his death was sad..:( By the way, what happened to Sayuri, The other girl, and Kabuto by the way? :o Anyway, I went on an emotional roller coaster ride while reading the story! Good story author-san! Keep up the good work and Take care! :D
kuehpeipei chapter 40 . 6/7
I absolutely love your story, really really hope you could write a sequel perhaps ? Haha. Even tho it's been a few years. :)
shhdesu chapter 40 . 5/4
This story is absolutely fabulous. I cannot tell you how much i appreciate your writing style and how strong you've made Sakura. No joke, I don't get why majority of SasuSaku fanfics have Sakura the weak little girl that needs protection. I get that it's how she was during her genin days but cmon! (Insert fustration here) . . . Anywhoo, boy am I glad you wrote such a fantastic story. It was beyond my imagination when I first read it. It was like your story actually fell intact with the original story, which shows how good you are at writing a good story.

I know it's been a couple of years since you've wrote it but I'm glad you didn't delete it even after all these years. Thanks for the great read!
maybellestorm chapter 40 . 4/30
This is an awesome story.. But killing Tsunade was all the romance was saved for the last chapter. Like seriously.
However it was a good story.
theeuniverse chapter 24 . 11/24/2015
FINALLY SOME SASUSAKU FLUFF
theeuniverse chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
Sakura's like the avatar now?
mshccs chapter 40 . 8/18/2015
This story is amazing! A very wonderful fic for sure. I liked every aspect, you're a great writer, hope you continue writing naruto fics even if the manga is finished. I sooo love SasuSaku pairings and also ItaSaku... I even like MadaSaku time travel fics, heheh... I'm a naruto addict... Tnx for sharing this wonderful story with us...
Priscilla chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
Water Style: Water Wall is actually a Jutsu! It is a Jutsu done by the 2nd Hokage. I think there are some other shinobi that perform that Jutsu but thats the only one that I know of!
Guest chapter 40 . 6/19/2015
Hi there! I just finished this story and I've been reading it for about a month. I just wanted to say that this fanfic was perfect beyond words and the amount of emotion it had in it was excellent. I loved absolutely everything, especially the relationship you built for Sakura and Sasuke. Absolutely perfect.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/6/2015
This is the first time I have ever reviewed on a fanfiction because have not found anything as interesting and amazing as this. I will only review those that catch my interest , hasn't been until now.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/22/2015
WHAT. THE. HELL. SAKURA. Sigh! What a stupid thing to do!? Sakura maybe you should heal orochimaru too and itachi after almost killing him hahaha
Guest chapter 31 . 5/22/2015
I'm enjoying the chunin exam :D
Guest chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
Woah hinata you're amazing haha
1,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »