Reviews for Avenger's Destiny
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Come on I know this is fanfic and all but lmao at Sakura doing Chidori aand getting asspull power ups. There's 0 chance of her lasting if she was fighting Sasuke. Only Naruto can take him on.
700SUPERWOMAN007 chapter 36 . 10/9/2014
You should watch bleach. Its such a good series!
700SUPERWOMAN007 chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I feel like all of you characters are OOC
leahpeahhh chapter 40 . 2/5/2014
awesome job, great story. really enjoyed it.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 40 . 2/3/2014
I really, really liked this story! You did a wonderful job with it!
Senju Serena chapter 40 . 12/11/2013
This was a beautiful story. I mean i didn't enjoy the part where she sometimes became scared or weak-minded...i thought she had grown out of that. But in the end it was an awesome piece of work and your an awesome writer.
kiko280 chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
Aw! Shiroi was really cute doing that for Sakura!
Probably the answers itachi was talking aboutnwas the truth about the massacre
kiko280 chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Wow! Her own chider! Perhaps it's pink!
kiko280 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
OMG that guy was sasuke?! I wonder if sasuke remembers that memory now if Sakura mentions yukis name
LuceWolfe chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I think I may love you.
CrystalBud chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
cool :D
HanaGuren chapter 40 . 11/6/2013
Wow that was a great ending! I am still sad that Tsunade is dead but i am glad that Naruto is the former Hokage. But I really hate endings! When you mention Natsume, I remembered the Natsume from Gakuen Alice! They are the total opposite XD Hahaha Btw, I know it is late but congratulations on finishing this AWESOME fic! Now, I am thrilled to read your Gaasaku fanfic! Gonna read it right now . I really love Gaara! Thanks again for writing this fanfic. You are AWESOME!
HanaGuren chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
OMG OMG OMG! I am so sorry for freaking out but this is so goooood! Sakura is so cool! Can't wait for the next chapter lol okay I'll continue reading :)
HanaGuren chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Hello. Firstly, I must say that your story is so AWESOME! I love your style in writing describing the fighting scenes! It's truly so good. I can't wait to finish reading this story! XD
Lionking chapter 40 . 9/11/2013
Pure genius . i wish I could say more , but I can't.. I'm speechless ... You are awsome ! Keep doing what you love and share your art whit us :) I wish you to be loved good luck in the future!
1,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »