Reviews for Avenger's Destiny
leahpeahhh chapter 40 . 2/5
awesome job, great story. really enjoyed it.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 40 . 2/3
I really, really liked this story! You did a wonderful job with it!
Senju Serena chapter 40 . 12/11/2013
This was a beautiful story. I mean i didn't enjoy the part where she sometimes became scared or weak-minded...i thought she had grown out of that. But in the end it was an awesome piece of work and your an awesome writer.
Kiko12350 chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
Aw! Shiroi was really cute doing that for Sakura!
Probably the answers itachi was talking aboutnwas the truth about the massacre
Kiko12350 chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Wow! Her own chider! Perhaps it's pink!
Kiko12350 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
OMG that guy was sasuke?! I wonder if sasuke remembers that memory now if Sakura mentions yukis name
LuceWolfe chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I think I may love you.
CrystalBud chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
cool :D
HanaGuren chapter 40 . 11/6/2013
Wow that was a great ending! I am still sad that Tsunade is dead but i am glad that Naruto is the former Hokage. But I really hate endings! When you mention Natsume, I remembered the Natsume from Gakuen Alice! They are the total opposite XD Hahaha Btw, I know it is late but congratulations on finishing this AWESOME fic! Now, I am thrilled to read your Gaasaku fanfic! Gonna read it right now . I really love Gaara! Thanks again for writing this fanfic. You are AWESOME!
HanaGuren chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
OMG OMG OMG! I am so sorry for freaking out but this is so goooood! Sakura is so cool! Can't wait for the next chapter lol okay I'll continue reading :)
HanaGuren chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Hello. Firstly, I must say that your story is so AWESOME! I love your style in writing describing the fighting scenes! It's truly so good. I can't wait to finish reading this story! XD
Lionking chapter 40 . 9/11/2013
Pure genius . i wish I could say more , but I can't.. I'm speechless ... You are awsome ! Keep doing what you love and share your art whit us :) I wish you to be loved good luck in the future!
hama431 chapter 40 . 8/21/2013
I love the story
EverForbiddenTruth chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
I have to say that I loved your story.
I was able to see your writing improving during the chapters.
Well, this ending was just PERFECT!
Great job! _
Thank you very much for writing this and uploading it for all of us!
Emmy chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I really am enjoying this story; there's just one thing that keeps blaring out at me and that is that the plural of shinobi IS shinobi, not shinobis. It's the same principle as when pluralizing deer or moose etc. Anyways, I know you've long since finished this story but I don't know if you're a person who likes to go back and fix things so I thought it couldn't hurt. : ) Pretty good job so far!
1,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »