Reviews for Rape
Red-Phonix14 chapter 2 . 4/3
Wow!
Guest of Guests chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
AHAHAHA! I love the illegal bit! Thanks so much that was so funny, gotta love Kakashi. And Sasuke. And the rest.
Clevurrrrr chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was a twist. I opened this and was all nervous b/c Rape fics are a little too close to home for me, but that...was hilarious. I love you.
Rosekun25 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Hey, Don't wanna burst your bubble but if he's 18 and she's 17 it's legal. Since the law is a three year difference...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
IT HAS TERRIBLE GRAMMER
thayet9 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is for all you people who don't understand what 'legal' rape is (although that very concept of 'legal rape' is just rediculous)

Legal rape is when someone is eather:

a) forced to particapate in sex (although other forms of sexual asault sometimes also pass as rape)

B) had sex as a minor and the gaurdians of the minor/minors involved decide to press charges against the other particapent be they a minor or an adult (which has stuck many underaged asses in a jailcell and not juvie jailcells,nope the real deal)

My mother is a sexual edjucation teacher and it rubbed of on me... yup I'm a sex nerd.
Kitten of Edo chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
awesomeness i love this couple
zulikasakaine chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
bla
zulikasakaine chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
bla
Bumblebee91 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
ahh ;D Really liked this!
beth.e.belle chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
lol too funny sexy but funny
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
HAHAHHAHA!

the ending was HILARIOUS!

lol

she was 18 lol

great one-shot, yeah

very funny!
kattylin chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
ahaha i remember reading and reviewing on this on my old account... XD haha nice. love it! sequel pls!
Kiaara-Chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
hahahahah that was funny i got in the end sakura was 18 and sasuke was 17 ahahah because it's illgeal to do it wit a minor XD and yea it's true sakura is older than sasuke by about 3 or 4 months i think anyways great fic.
Kendra43210 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
IS THAT ALL YOUR WRITING?