Reviews for Take Outs
LAHIRI chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
HI TIANA. BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE. LOVE READING ABOUT SHAL & BREN. PLEASE DO IT SOON OK. THANKS
Bekki-Webster chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
WOW

I could so see this being part of those episodes, you done a great job

I really hope you update soon, you portray Bren/Shal wonderfully LOL

Bekki
MadMutant chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
I've really loved all of the chapters so far and i think you should keep going just as you are because their really good. I hope you update soon
kai0707 chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
Hey! i have to say i love all the chapters! you have captured the characters brilliantly! my fav though would be 'power play' due to the mix of emotions, from shalimar being upset that brennan nearly died and struggling to deal with the prospect of losing him to brennan and jesse making fun of emma and her going in a huff! please update soon i cant wait to read more bren and shal scenes!
xxunowhoxx chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
that was great, btw i liked them all
sbfangal chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
good one i like it

i keep asking myself why why why in hell they cancelled the show it was great just like roswell dark angel and alot more well yes they are not in the same network but they were really great well i just have dreams and sories LOL
sbfangal chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
hey love it !

its tender cute and romantic
sbfangal chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
AW these too are so cute i just love them lol

good one i will had end it sort of this way too!
Pand chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
That was terrific! Im so glad Shalimar did not break up with Brennan!

Everything about this fic seems to fit in so perfectly with the characters, rite down to how they behave and what they would say. I have found sometimes that some authors dont get the characters rite, but, reading this you can just imagine that this is what they would say (If that makes any sense. lol)

To me this:- 'Oh yeah, like there’s no perks for you.’ Brennan rolled his eyes. Shalimar hit him before bringing him into a kiss. Breaking apart, Brennan whispered. ‘I love you Shal. Always, and forever.’ This would be something that he would say to Shal.

I cant wait for the next update!

~Pand
xxunowhoxx chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
excellent
MadMutant chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
I really enjoyed this and hope you update soon
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Wow. Great job. Love all the emotion from Shal. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Hm. Interesting. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Nicovera chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
What can I say? ) I loved every word! Great scenes with Shalimar and Brennan, I can't wait for more! Please update when you can, this is really good!
xxunowhoxx chapter 2 . 8/11/2006