Reviews for Diary Of A Woman
MadamScorpio chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
Fucking finally like seriously! U dnt even have to continue I'm just going to assume
1) the bitch kouga left kags for is cheating w/naraku and he's doing kik soooo kouga finds out he was gettin two timed to and the kids he was claiming weren't even his (lol) so he wants kags back...kags think abt it mane's inu upset then at the last excruiating possible moment kags chooses inu afterfinding out that indeed he is a nymph(hey...its an ending I need to have closure lol)
2)sango is pregnant has baby n gets married kag maid of honor inu best man he proposes at wedding or during reception.
3) foreshadow from the early chps abt inu's dream (I think its this fanfic lol) becomes a reality...yup thts how I see it lol...
M
MadamScorpio chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
This Kagome is annoying as hell! I mean is she serious? Everyone is moving on and she suspects others to stop their lives bc of her fucked up life...bitch please! I dnt blame inuyasha ppl aren't mind readers! Any way Sango should have told her the way to get over a man is to fuck another one. She did that she wouldntbe in her wallowing stage...grow theell up Kagome...geez!
M
MadamScorpio chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Omg...stalker in the making lol! But isn't koga gonna divorce her...o boy lol run kagome run lol
Inuyasha Lubby Kagome chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
That hoe kikyo fucked with koga omg omg she waers gold contacts nd the ring part omg omg never trust a hoe OMFG UPDATE
NarutoxHinata14 chapter 15 . 5/6/2010
Please continue this story is one of my favorites
TJam chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
Love your story so much please update when you get a chance
notcreative7 chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
i read all the chapters. they were good.
piana chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
Wow another great story! I have been laughing and everything else while reading this one. Kagome finally gave in to her feelings, I was wondering how long it was going to take with Kikyo being there for her jealousy to kick in to overdrive. Speaking of Kikyo and Naraku, she pretty much seems like the one who got Koga to leave Kagome. Sango's pregnant isn't she? lol This is going to be pretty good too with each new chapter, I can tell!
Megan Consoer chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Kairi Okani Moonlight chapter 15 . 10/4/2008
please update soon
Kovia chapter 15 . 5/6/2008
Gah! F'n Naraku! What's he up to? He keeps popping up when I least expect him. Yay for Inuyasha! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I'll be back D
Say0mi Saki chapter 15 . 5/4/2008
Aww!

How KAWAII!

x]

Hella FAWKINNGG loved the chapter, LOL!

They're a couple, FINALLY! Yee!

Hecka juiced, can you tell?

Haha, can't wait for next chapter!:]
Shichinintai's girl chapter 15 . 5/4/2008
aww...(sobs sobs) nice nice nice and it's really cute! very fluffy and lots of drama! UPDATE SOON!
lilangelchr30305 chapter 15 . 5/3/2008
wow awesome so detailed love it update soon
mcookiy chapter 15 . 5/3/2008
Yay! you finally updated! CAn't wait to see what happens!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »