Reviews for When Darkness Prevails
MyGravity-FALLS chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
I know this is old as hell but I thought I would tell you that I found this very interesting while it last. I feel like the meeting between Vash and Meryl would have been quite epic.
Cherrytreeintherain chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Great story, I think it has just as much potential as forever mine. Hahah i'd ask you to update, but obviously that's not gonna happen. Oh well you do have like kids so I guess you can't sit around writing fanfiction. Your oocs are great, I forgot McKenna from forever mine wasn't actually from trigun. You should consider writng novels! Well maybe one day you'll update this I hope :( also it says on your profile you like bleach, you should totually write a bleach fanfic. Good luck!
SpookyKatie chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
I hope you up-date soon Mrs. Aine I do enjoy your writing and story telling.
Gota de Mar chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
I love this story and I'm dying to know what will happen! When are you going to update?
Lady Spezz chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
I must say, I'm slightly ashamed that I haven't read this story before.

I just love what you've done with it. It's such a different take than most other fics and yeah - just fabulous.

Although I am saddened to see that it's been such a long time since you've updated it. :(

But thanks for the read!
Phantom's Allure chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
I just finished reading 'Forever Mine' and I can honestly say that it is the first fic/book/movie/anything that has made me cry. I absolutely loved it and truly wished it could go on forever. Well, back to this fic. You haven't updated it in a REALLY long time and it's just so good! I hope you haven't given up on it or decided to stop posting chapters. Please post again! I'd even be willing to help with betaing or something!
BoredReader620 chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Oh my lord. This is absolutely fantastic! Please please please pick it up again!
TearsOFFallenAngel chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
I hope to read more of this...unless you stopped writing. Then I would be sad, because this is good. Please update.
Sleipnnir28forever chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Continue it's really genial ! I enjo yed it !
Rak chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
PUHLEASE update this soon!

Do you even have a dog to eat a laptop? lol!

Your writing is awesome as always. This story has so much potential its just mind boggling... So yeah! Write more soon! And when I say soon I mean now! haha j/k just as long as its a good chapter I don't mind waiting :)

Cheers
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
cool
WeKissInMyDreams chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
So, I was totally pumped about the possiblility of another great work like your "Forever Mine" but when I started to read chapter 1, I was totally bored by the amount of think that was put into the paragraphs. I scrolled to the bottom, read the part that said Vash was turning evil, rushed to the top, and forced myself to read it over. Now... I am addicted once again. Your material is absolutely amazing. I couldn't never even start to dream up what will be waiting for us down the road. Though, I do have a few questions: it was said that Vash and Knives are the only two first generation plants left but what about their sisters? The ones in the little globe, bulb things? Second, how was the 2nd generation of plants formed? and Third, have Meryl and Milly already been to Earth or are they going there? That part was kind of confusing. Keep up the good work!
Erin Sasaki chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
OMG, chapter 3! how awesome, i was just flipping through my favourites but i wasn't expecting any updates! i'm so happy _

wow, the next chapter Meryl and Milly are having training...GIRL POWER! that should be pretty awesome!

things really must be worse than i thought, with the UEA involved and all...i can't wait for the next one! keep up the good work
Redcliff chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Great chapter! Just what is Knives doing at this point? He hasn't really been mentioned latlely. Anyway, Vash has turned into quite the jerk. Meryl needs to find him soon so she can knock some sense back into that broomhead of his.
Girl.Interpreted chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
I want LOTS of Dark Vash! It's so intriguing.

Loved all your background info on the different sorts of plants, too.

I'll be waiting for updates with baited breath.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »