Reviews for Defying the Heart
Bergamotte chapter 55 . 7/30/2013
Another beautiful love story by Iamphantomgirl, in which two struggling people found and saved each other. I love the works of this writer because, among other things, in her stories, good always wins out.
SD chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
No, no no. Do not use 'pissed off'. Sera was obviously a lady before falling on hard times, yes? She surely would use so crude a term. Besides, it wouldn't be timely with the story. Otherwise...very cool.
Silver Diva chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Sera is mousey, isn't she?
Silver Diva chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
I like your Erik! He seems plausable; I'm tired of the 'evil dark monster Erik. Like the direction its going too.
Silver Diva chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
I'm enjoying this a great deal!
whitneywood chapter 34 . 7/25/2011
Your writing style is absolutely beautiful. This is the 2nd one of your stories I have read, and I plan to read more! I love your OC's! Keep them coming!
maria chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
Loved it ! I wonder if these scenes are not your own fantasies...he he he
somegal chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
I'm gonna love this !
Kalyla chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
How is it possible that this story has no reviews? Oh well. I am honoured to be the first reviewer!

Just as with 'The Ruse', there is a promising story ahead. You are definitely one of my favorite Phantom authors. Actually, you are only one of two. Kay Blue Eyes is the other. Have you ever read her story, 'Unseen Genius'? I highly recommend it. Anyway, I can see myself easily becoming addicted to your stories. Keep writing!
mommaduckjudy chapter 55 . 1/11/2010
I this was the last of your stories I had left to read, and it is

probably my favorite. I discovered POTO Fan Fiction only a few months

ago and you were one of my recommended authors. I loved that this

was written in first person from the point of view of both of the

main characters. When you write, you take me INTO your story and

I have a hard time saying, "Goodbye," when I finish reading. I know

I will be reading these over and over in the future. So far, you are

my favorite author. I am not young, but you just bring out all of

the romance and love I still hold in my heart and I want to thank

you for that. Best of luck in all you do.
CNB chapter 55 . 10/30/2008
very very great story!i loved it!
MadLizzy chapter 55 . 2/25/2008
“ 'You lead, and I will follow, my love,' she whispered.

And I did."

A perfect ending! I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this story.
MadLizzy chapter 54 . 2/25/2008
The definition of tantalizing, in iamphantomgirl's world, is to throw out crumbs about *cough* other stories when the reader is completely absorbed by the current story. You realize that all this talk about that other story will force me to read it asap? Oh, the hardship. NOT! I can hardly wait.

This chateau in Versailles sounds absolutely wonderful. It's like an enchanted place, full of light, warmth, and color. What a contrast to their former estate. I think they made an excellent suggestion.

And now, the opera! Hopefully, it will bring closure. And at last, Sera gets to wear The Green Dress!
MadLizzy chapter 53 . 2/25/2008
What a beautiful wedding, and afterwards. The guests were very discreet and considerate (I wondered if they'd retreat to the chateau for one of those long, drawn-out formal wedding dinners) and made themselves scarce. Loved the "Don't be cruel" comment!
MadLizzy chapter 52 . 2/25/2008
A lovely wedding gift (emerald and diamond earrings) and an even lovelier sentiment ("they match her eyes") is to swoon for. This chapter has a light air of anticipation, of joy, of expectation that is perfectly suited for a wedding. Eleanore making the bridal bouquet was equally charming. She's an excellent mother-figure for both Erik and Sera, who need some good role models in their lives. Well done!