Reviews for Falling In Love
fairy pitta chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
"I've already chosen the teams that will be playing first," said Mrs. Li," Defense will be played by Haruhi, Taro, Kaoru, Krad, and Natsu. Offense will be Hikaru, Mori, Tamaki, Riku..."

omg! ouran names~~ lol xDD
Squirrels chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I really like it. I like how you capture the character's emotions so well.
cityslicker01 chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
i love the story, when will u be posting the next chapter though? when u do ill be reading it!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
it seems that krad genuinely likes riku butrika's picture keeps on popping up. could it be that he's still pining for his lost love?

seems like we have to keep on guessing. i love this fic. simple plot but filled with teeth clenchng angst. my kind of ifc!
Midnight Prayer chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
yay! you updated hahaha yea...its not that mushy mushy hehehe

but i feel so bad for Daisuke! *tears* hehehe
Dark Fox 14 chapter 8 . 8/27/2006
I'm glad you updated! It was driving me nuts waiting to see what happened. Lol I'm not very patient, I don't fuss and gripe or anything, I just nearly go crazy! lol. anyway, as long as Krad and Riku are together in the end...alive...and no lemons...I'l be HAPPY!
blackdragonoffire chapter 8 . 8/27/2006
very well done. It seems to me that Krad san is up to something...hmm

-Ema
crazee-animefwreak chapter 8 . 8/27/2006
yay! carnival! whoot! and geez...i feel so srry for dark and daisuke. so sad! for dai mostly. anyway, what's with the smirk that krad gave? hahaha. kk well update soon!
thundermaster55 chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
update soon. and this wuz a nice chapter. CARNIVAL eh? laterz
firewindgurl chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
poor niwa-kun. . and haha cool. a bracelet for unlimited rides! AWESOME! glad u updated. update soon mmks?
thundermaster55 chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
nice chapter. that pass thing...stoopid dark...hahahaz
GSandM chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
Yay, problems! Eheheh ... :) I can't wait!

Kradii kissed Riku!

SCORE!

...I know, I'm weird but I jst love KRADxRIKU or KRADxRISA ... well actually Kradii and anyone, as long as it's not yaoi!

I hope you UPdate soon!

This is jst getting good ...
crystalxangel chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
(I never get tired of this..) GREAT JOB! pls update soon! coz its almost my exams and i cant wait to long! so please update!
XNabaki-ChanX chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
Oh em gee! Great chapter! I can't believe he confessed! Ah! Keep this awesome-ness story filled with great awesome-ness going, it fuels me! xD Awesome job!
Acclivity chapter 7 . 8/21/2006