Reviews for Falling In Love
firewindgurl chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
omg! srry i didnt review earlier. anyways, omg omg. poor krad! . try to update soon! aw i hate cliffys. btw, this chapter was GREAT. :D
Dark Fox 14 chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
AAH! how could you! *sighs* oh well, I'll just you next. so...long! ANYWAY! I REALLY REALLY like this story so far, it's definitely going on my favorites list! I hope Krad and Riku wind up together! well...Oh Yeah! please don't put any lemons in this story! they're just gross, sorry! -_-' Well can't wait til you update next!
GSandM chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
Haha, most people mistake the endings, eh? Anyways, the corniness actually cleared things up. I can't believe Rika is dead! Heh heh, RikA RikU! Well there actually weren't many mistakes, probably just one, but who cares? I make typos all the time. I was so happy when you posted up this chapter! YAY! If you're going to update in 3 weeks I will wait. Until then! Bye-bye! BTW-KRAD ROX!
FallingInLove13 chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
The plot is good, I just think the chapters could be a little longer and more detailed.

P.S. KradxRiku all the way
crazee-animefwreak chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
aw. how cute. and so sad. i can't believe she killed herself. i blame you dark! grr...but aw i liked the end of the chapter. so update soon. even with skool and all.
Lieberisse chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
The beginning of school... sigh. what a pain. The only good thing is friends. well, update as soon as u can.
Midnight Prayer chapter 7 . 8/20/2006
OMG! the end of the chpt was cute i thought it was Dark too but then it was Krad! hahaha... how'd he get there? hahaha...
superdupermel chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
aww! how sad for krad! stewpiud dark...well...not really! geez! i just luv ur story!
GSandM chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
Ah! I love the KRADxRIKU pairing, uh ... 1/2 pairing! I love Krad he rox my sox! UPdate soon, and just for the record, I hope Riku likes Krad better than Dark!
firewindgurl chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
omg! satoshi's in love with risa! omg! wow. risaxsatoshi is pretty cute i guess. haha. update soon! and poor krad. [
tori4ev chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
*wipes away tears* that is so sweet...i love the risaxsatoshi parts. I'm a rikuxdark supporter but this story makes krad so sweet...
blackdragonoffire chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
great job yet again,I really like the way this is going. I hope things between Krad and Riku work out, keep up the good work!

-Ema
thundermaster55 chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
nice chapter! update soon! n i can't believe dark...-.- update soon!
Midnight Prayer chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
hey it's not that bad! stop putting your own story down! hahaah do you see anybody else doing that?...but poor Krad! hahaha...like you said giving a rose to someone you don't even like *tears* but anyways who's Riku gonna be with? or you gonna keep that a secrete?...hahaha yea...i still feel bad for Krad! if i was in the the story i'd go and yell "Krad! Saranghae mida!, i love!" hahaha and hug him! no kidding...hahaha yay! u updated...keep going it's getting really good!...
Lieberisse chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
Aw. poor krad! I want him to end up with riku!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »