Reviews for Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
trulyanimelover06 chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
nice fic... hope you will update soon...
locked n' loaded chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is a really good story. I hope you post soon!
Archerygrl1992 chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Hey, I know that this is a little wierd posting for another chapeter, but people have got to read. I want in right now! This is making me very mad (
Archerygrl1992 chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
You know that I love your story. Come on couldn't you put a really good disclaimer up. I love reading those. Love the story so far. Hey when am I coming in!
Riza Hawkeye 9 chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
it's a interesting story , i got a little confused on the beggining but now i get it , i'm waiting for the next chapter , please update soon , bye
legolover chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
Love it like always Marmelade.
HeadtotheSky chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
YAY! you updateds. ive been waiting soo long you to update!
Archerygrl1992 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Hey what did happen to the cookie dough. Hm. Hey it rocks, I'll help with some creative spark. I already read some of the chapters so this sounds really good right now. Keep it up.

Lot o' Babies
blaufeuer chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
pertty good i want to know more so keep up dateing.
kaelien chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
I like your story a lot! I really do hope you update soon. Haha, I had to laugh at Mustang knowing he was being such an ass. Anyway, I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
Aww-Havoc is one of my favorite characters. I wouldn't date a smoker either-my views are similar to Mavericks. So is this the beginning of something? Hmm. Adorable chapter!
legolover chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
I-Love-It...simple as that.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Very well done. A few missed letters or words, or a couple of words in the wrong order, but that's fixed easily enough. Great Chapter!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
A few spelling errors: cheet is spelled cheat, and neer is near. You have a good beginning but some of your sentences and the flow of one sentence into another isn't as smooth as it could be. Re-reading it out loud often helps with that, if you aren't already. Please don't be offended, I only like offering constructive critism to help. Good job, I'm gonna read the next chapter right now!
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
i like it, and as for the spelling errors get your self a beta, for a story like this id beta it

Later Days