Reviews for Mustard
lol MAKE MORE LOVED IT
tr chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
damn right
MurderJuice chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
[She wanted fucking chicken wings.]

That sentence can be taken in a different way... If you don't read the rest of this story... I HAVE THE SUPERIOR HAIR IN MY FAMILY! :D ... That sentence can be taken in a different way, too. ._.
alanasometimes chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
She fumed silently. No chicken wings. Wife of Frankenstein's monster's hair. Set of evil, Satan-spawned brothers.
Crusnik02 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
hahaha of course Gaara's hair is superior!
CynthiAngel chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
love love LOVE the sibling love here.

warm and fuzzy now. :)
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
HA! That's what they get for haveing nice hair!
BellaPerea chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Love the story! SIBLING RETRIBUTION! I can SO relate with Temari. My sister's hair is way prettier, and she doesn't give a damn about brushing it. The hair of all my cousins are somehow soft and silky, and my frizzes under heat.

Oh, now I have a drabble idea! A GaaSaku story is about to be added to my arsenal of stories, and I feel a fluff moment coming along! :-h

Bella
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Hahaha! xD It must really feel irritating when your brothers have better hair than you! xD

Tell me, is it really the conditioner? :P
satoshii chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Am I laughing? Yes. You're amazing.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wow. I love the way that you write the sand sibs! They are so funny. The hair thing was great I loved the “She’s jealous, Gaara,” Kankuro said once his mirth was controlled. “She’s jealous because our hair is soft and hers isn’t.”

“It’s the conditioner,” Gaara said, nodding sagely."
missCeilidh chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was helarious.
RofS chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Ooh, lovely! Finally, some more Gaara in the sibling-ness... I started to feel bad for him, being left out in your fics... But I'm reading them from most recent, so, I suppose...
Xanie chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
That was so hilarious! Love the way Gaara talked, especially the line about the conditioner. . . I know, it's ALL about the conditioner. . .