Reviews for Moonlit Water, Soft Summer Wind
fanficfreak44.96 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
love it
Lavenian chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
OK, so let me get this straight:

You placed: Taiora, Jyoumi, Takari and Kenyako?

I like Taiora because: they were so meant to be together.

I like Takari because: It's cute, and my first impressions of Davis will always remain.

I like Jyoumi because: It's a perfect little picture, need I say more?

Kenyako?: Well, I'm not a real fan of that pairing, but I like it because it fits so well.

Really cute story, I enjoyed it.
Sword Guy chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
I have to say, I loved this fic! I get a little tired of everything being passionate kisses and uncertain angst (I get my own supply from my life) Anyway, I thought this was wonderful, and I thought that the dialogue was great. I have only one little nitpicky detail. When Ken says "If by that you mean have I ever felt so entirely content around someone that all my insecurities and hesitations melt away with her smile, then yeah, I have felt it." That was good, but put some commas or semicolons or something.

Again, I loved this, and added it to my bookmarks first thing after I read it. Great job!
cynosure427 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I absolutely loved it... I truly felt like I was right there. You're literary elements were amazing! I wish I could write like you...

*Cynosure*
Dark N' Dreary chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
GREA fic.!

ThE tRees On FiRe! ThE tRees On FiRe! LeTs All jUmP iN tHe FiRe In ThE tRee!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Hey, this was really great! Loved it very much, my good friend. - All my favorite couplings, nice! :) Yeah, I agree that reviews make the world go 'round; think you can check out some of my stories and read and review them? _ I'd be happy if ya do, hehe. :)
joyjoy4eva chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Greatttttttttt job! o
Anime Master ZERO chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
I first became interested in Taiora when I was using the name Tai Kamiya in a chatroom & I ran into someone with the name if Sora Takenouchi... The rest you can figure out.

Keep up the Taiora!
Naj-Zer0 chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
GREAT! Of all the Taiora fics i've ever read this was the best! I love it! You definitely have a telnt for writing. TAIORA FOREVER!

-Naj
mem chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
I LOVED YOUR STORIE PLEASE WRITE LOTS OF CHAPTERS!
Cherry Seraphym chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Very well done! The actual kiss scene was somewhat weak, but there were quite a few other scenes that were very...stellar. You've got a gift for characterzation! You can explain the emotions and mentalities of a character very well, and do it understandably too _
Ismini chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
A little fluffy near the end,but other than that it was good.I liked the Kenyako scenes(although I'm more of a Kouyako fan,I still enjoy Kenyako)and the Jyoumi scenes(you saw that coming...) you can reduce the sugar near the end,it will be much better.
fandomlurker chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Just luv the peacful & relaxed atmosphere that goes w/the story. Things just flow along, no need to be pushed.
Rob chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
That was good, I liked it a lot.
gone account chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Hey, this was really good! I truly enjoyed reading this story. The Taiora was very very sweet (and this is coming from someone who prefers Sorato...please, don't hurt me!). I also liked the way you added in all of the other couples (especially Jyou/Mimi _). More than that, I really liked the way you showed the Digidestined hanging out together as one big group. I like to read stories that have them all united. This was a great fic. Good luck with the contest!