Reviews for Moonlit Water, Soft Summer Wind
jenn chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
very sweet and humorous w/the other couples. 2 thumbs up!
taiora nut chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
* sniff * that was soooooooo sweet. :-)
Dark Para chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
great is to good for words
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
TAIORA FOREVER! I wish you good luck in the contest.
Veranda chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
My friend GGB reccomended (I think I spelled that wrong...) this fic to me, and I'm really glad she did, because it's one of my favorite Taioras ever. One thing I liked about it was it's lack of a twisted, complicated plot-line. Wonderful job! ~Vera
Samantha Gold chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
that was extremely sweet and well written. I loved it )
such a dreamer chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Very cool! *adds to favs and squeals* Yay for Taiora! Stupid Sorato...ugh...
Cat Girl Queen of Taioranot signhed in chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
As long as we remeber what we belived in it dosen't matter if it exsists or not. Keep it alive in your hearts, and one day it will be alive in reality.

LONG LIVE TAIORA!
Akemi Angst chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Oh that was an excellent story. I enjoyed the mutually understood love aspect and apreciated the little bits of other romances.
chickcasso chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
This story is beautifully written, it's almost like poetry, nice work
GG Bee chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
this is really good. soft, sentimental, yet perfect to the letter. I can relate to everything in here. (chain, if yer reading, this reminds me of you and Eoplopi, can you see my point?)

-GGB )
Spooky chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Awwwww...

Kenyako, Taiora and Takari (my 3 favorite couples!)! Beautiful story! Please write some more soon. :)
TasChiBandGirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
This is a great story! Keep up the great work! Taiora rocks! :) Love the descriptions of everything. Makes it sound so much more magical
MadDok chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Beautiful. Carefully used description and near-perfect characterization a great contentment fic make. I'm off to read your other stuff.
KarissaEB chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
SQUEE! OMG! This was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING CUTE! AH I loved it! It and you are going on my favorites! *giggles* OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG This was so cute!

Kari :)