Reviews for Under the Moon
Kanji chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
omg its sooooooooooooo good please update its super uber good and could you please add more hinata and naruto?
Midnight chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
great story its soooooooo coooll but can you add more Hinata in it please oh and update :)
GingerNinja24 chapter 13 . 6/7/2009
I love the story so far, and it, like the show, still makes me wanna slap sasuke! What if Sakaru got pregnet? Just a sugestion, anyway, love the story and can't wait for the next chapter!
Ajaj704 chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
wow totaly awsome fic I absolutly positivly loved it! updat soon pleas!
The Sociopathism of Trees chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
everything just seems to be falling to pieces, all tose blows at once. but what does the akatsuki want with ten ten and ino? as i said before it would be really cool if sakura went to the akatsuki and became oe of them, that would give her power enough and give hr the satisfaction of pissing off sasuke to the extreme.

-Akumu
somebrokenhearts chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
I'm loving this fanfic so far!

Especially Hyuuga Foul Stare #8 (trademark). lol
The Sociopathism of Trees chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
i just had a great idea! i think it would be perfect for your plot line if you would like to use it. okay picture this: sasuke left, now he is back after becoming stronger and killing orochimaru only to find his love is gone, naruto explains that the akatsuki attacked them and took sakura turnning her into a vamp because of her medical, and sharpshooting skills, and also for an unknown reason. so now he has to face the fact that sakura his sakura is now a vamp. what do you think?

-darkness
darkfae184 chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
wow i JUST stumbled across your story today...and i freaking love it! it pretty much owns - in the face.

i just hope you update again sometime...seeing as how it's been like a year? XD
Ari chapter 12 . 8/13/2007

Sasuke-kun you BASTARD!

*Throws everything she can find at him*

Not only will Sakura-chan be alone now, but she'll feel used! ZI know I would!

ARROGANT ASSHOLE!

ARGH!

*Rips her hair out*

UPDATE!

*Foams at the mouth*
fruitsbasketangel chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
awesome story please update soon! the story is so good i cant wait to find out jow the group reacts when they find out sasuke leaves. .
MissWorded chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
Sasuke, you little betch! How dare you turn evil! I'm seriously gonna smack him...

But anyway. I'm definitely falling in love with this story... vampire fics are so common and good ones are hard to find - but I really like this one. Your summary definitely dragged me in - a phrase like "leather-clad asskickers" is hard to ignore - and I enjoyed the actual story immensely. I hope to see more soon!

FPC
AGENT KELL chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
wtf, is sakura like a one night stand to him?

you dumb guy!

*stomps off in frustration*

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Ja!

IC-chan
TrinityTepes chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
wow...i did not see that coming (sasuke leaving)...okay maybe i did a little but still...wow...anyway great job... ]
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
YOU'VE UPDATED. IT IS A MIRACLE. lol

It was bound to happen, Sasuke leaving everyone, just like in the manga. But this time, you made him admit that he loved Sakura! Good job. [thumbs up]

So, just to clarify a few things. If memory serves me right, Sasuke got bitten by a vampire, right (either I'm right, or that fact was from another fic...)? And he has he or has he not been fully "turned" into a vampire yet? I think you already explained that somewhere in the last 12 chapters...

Don't forget to update!
TheClockworkFaerie chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
Will Masao become a vampire or what? I mean, I haven't really seen very much of her and Gaara in the story...after the 7th or 8th chapter...I'm just curious! dont kill me please! I gotta run now because I'm wanted by the Akatsuki for no reason...I think its because I stole something from them...I dunno...anyways, bye! -hides-
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »