Reviews for Survival Is Only A Game
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Good, random story. And it sucks to be you. Good luck your gonna need it
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
it was a very good story keep up the good work
swishhh chapter 8 . 1/31/2008
Heey!

So I'm pretty sure you said earlier on you know how it feels to read a story and have nothing to say so then it's alright not to review - so I figured I'd review to tell you I have nothing to say.

There en't nothing I don't love about the story and I like the way its written. It's very...I dunno the word, but it's light and funny and serious all at the same time XD. Just the way I like them. Also, I think they're all IC and I love Sango and Inuyasha's huge fight thing that went on in the background when they all met. So...right! Lol. And Miroku hiding behind Sango made me laugh. I can totally see all zis in my minds eye ::taps face::

I'm enjoying it, in short. So...update? ::puppy dog face::
Robin chapter 8 . 5/10/2007
Hello! Great update, I love the stroy, thus far. Looking forward to an update! Ta Ta
TrueBelle chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
i just read this story and i think it's really funny. i can't wait to see more update soon. oh and when are things going to get a little serious between inuyasha and kagome? ;)
Eyeliner-Vampire chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
okayy lol. just up-date as soon as possible :)
whitehitsugaya chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
hey this is a great fic, and you're a really good writer. i don't know how good it is but i have word perfect and since right now i'm on spring break i have all the time in the world. anyway just lettin u know. update wenever u get the chance.
jessiskags chapter 8 . 4/7/2007
that's sad to hear

i dont even have Microsoft Word

i think...
snow cat demon chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
man that sucks! the story was gettin good too, well i'm pretty sure that the only way to get microsoft word for free is to either buy the cd (which technically isn't free) or borrow the cd off of a friend... hope everything works out for you...
Kouga's Archi chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
I have a few different microsoft including microsoft word.. if thats what your asking about
Robin chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
hm... yea I did notice the whole 'blond' thing. I tried to think of any charcter in Inuyasha that was blond... but failed. Well anywho, great chapter, awsome story. I love it, please update beintot! Ta Ta
jessiskags chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
sca-ry

i would not be too thrilled to see that my ankle snapped

thats just gross

but i still love your story

and i would like if you left some hints at to Shippo's where abouts.
Kouga's Archi chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
Hate mail is peoples way of showing they don't understand... I hate when authors and myself get e-mails saying 'you better write more by ...' or 'If you don't update faster i'll delete the sotry' just because we have something called ... gee i don't know... Life that comes first. OH... Sorry... I Love your story so far! update when the time presents itself!
Eyeliner-Vampire chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
but but but my birthdays on tuesday :( lol im Catholic so I know what you mean I did that when I was REALY little though..
Tsurara Black chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
Awe! he rescued her! So cute... I love all the rich descriptions "her coffee orb eyes," etc. So beautiful! Ah!- oh please don't make the ending terribly miserable... I'm such a terrible cheese but still LOVE happy endings, especially for InuKag
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »