Reviews for Blissful Ignorance
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Now I definitely hadn't read this before :) So I have some new stories to enjoy. I liked this, and it did work perfectly as an 'All Acess' fic, and the aftermath. I like the way you wrote it, the two halves work well, from Stella's POV assessing her thoughts and somehow failing, and even unsure of how to assess her physical self. I like the simple and undramatic way the question of the possible pregnancy was resolved, how it was just that communication between her and Mac, a look. Very much them. I like how you have this time Mac offering her a place to stay, and not only offering, but insisting. The last line was beautifully put.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Mac took Stella home.
Ste650 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Loved it.

x
littlesheep chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Lovely one :-)
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
" He said it was what partners did. "

Sweet and perfect ! I love it
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Aw Mac and Stella :D I love it! They need each other so badly... Stella needs someone to help her to recover from Frankie's attack and Mac needs help getting over Claire! Aw I love this type of story a lot.
moska chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Very, very well done, kiddo. Your voice and wording are growing and becoming stronger. It's a pleasure to see :)
Denese25 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Another great fic. I love your writing. FYI - some folks may not know that your 'tube' is what we call the subway in NYC.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Aw, that was so sad...I mean, for Stella. But beautiful work...I could feel her emotion. :o)

LOVED IT!

mandi *_*
StarrySkies chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Beautiful. Love the idea of a silent conversation. I can picture how she sighed and shook her head, and him holding his breath. *sigh*

I don't know when I'll get over writing post-AA fics. It was just too brilliant. I'll welcome more of yours if you feel like writing them. :)
hotchner chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That was a BRILLIANTLY Written Story. I am glad that

Frankie is dead but, I am sorry that Stella is having

such a hard time adjusting to the fact that he died

in her apartment. I am glad though that Mac is letting

her stay in his guest room. I Love this type of story.

Keep up the Fabulous Writing. Can't wait to read more

of your Stories.
NPD18 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That was beautiful. Your fics always are, but hey you knew that ;)

Typically Mac. I really love the last line :D

I will even forgive you for spelling LindsAy wrong ;)

x