Reviews for It Lies in You
Darshana1107 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
really sweet...i really like this pairing too...nice oneshot..i like it...
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
nice work u should right more
Etapa chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Hey, dustori, miss me? :)

Did I mention that *YOU* made me a shipper of this pairing? I'll start from the beginning.

When I had checked out your profile (after reading your awesome SV/SPN fic), I learned you shipped Sky and Z from SPD, whoever they were. It was actually my first contact with SPD. I only knew the Dekarangers back then, and only by name. It wasn't until the middle of this year that I actually caught a couple episodes of the show, then I remembered you, and the pairing that you liked. Having that in mind, I kept on here and there catching it, and (ir)rational or not, I knew I was going to be a Sky/Z shipper myself. It sounded way too interesting for me. So I began hunting down whatever Sky/Z fics I could find (I soon learned that they're actually hard to find!), and guess what? They earned a new Sky/Z shipper. Your fault, LOL ;)

This story was sweet. Nothing overly fluffy (not that I don't like them... usually), just a nice bonding moment between the two. I think that a lot of their dynamic changed over the course of the show, and I think that I can see it happening for those two. And for me, you showed it well in this piece :)

Thanks for sharing. I'll see you around ;)
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I liked it! :-)
the real vampire chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Oh wow. What a lovely story. It was beautiful. Very well done.
pureangel86 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
The true measure of a hero is not in his strength, but the strength of his heart. I think that it fits also.
mUziEK chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I liked it ;)I hope you make an other fanfic soon
maryeemeeh chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
that was very sweet! ] good job!
garnetred chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Excellent story. Please write soon.