Reviews for We Laid War
Nightwatcher'sunknwongirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
ROFL!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
lol I was totally dying of laughter while reading this. Great job! ;)
Grace1776 Jr chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I'm jsut guessing but is the “We laid War” because Terry fights is fighting with the dog and wins by getting some sleep? Neat idea either way.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Bwahahahahhahaha. Oh man. This was awesome. You know, I had initial reservations about reading anything poetry-like, but I thought, hey, one of my favourite authors, why not give it a go. And… am I glad I listened to that inner voice of mine. Heheh. Take care of yourself. Can’t wait to read more.
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Ookaay...THAT was interesting...
Mist chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Why do I get the feeling you have a poetry final? _ That was insane! The rhythm was right on. The weirdness of the whole thing was just brought to a whole new level with the added rhyming scheme. How on earth did you come up with this? Were you watching Season Two while reading Poe? Or was this the result of a late night snack gone wrong in the dream world? Either way, I love it! I hope you do well on your finals and get back to writting soon. Excellent Job!
LuckyDetective chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Very clever parody of the Raven! Made my day XD

Please oh please write more like it if you have the chance
Ytak chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Brilliant! You had me chuckling and then roaring out loud by the end. I really enjoy how you tied in Krypto (whom I don't care for) and had the Justice League make war on him. I admire how you parodied "The Raven." It couldn't have been easy.
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I see the Japanese did not lay such terrible waste as to deter thee from this fine kettle of fish to set forth and wreck upon us such a fine line of verse.

As trecebo stands on distant shore,

Into the sun a squinting-

The tests be done and left behind,

More posting, she's a-hinting.

This Poe is fine, a-feared and conquer'd,

Its pentameter relenting.

And Krypto's butt is now bright red

Thus in the sun, a-glinting.

The foul dog's mouth has been restrained,

His bark a silent bite.

Mayhap Clark will take said hint,

And there'll be more silent nights.